[S1]Part 18 (Last Part of this season)

(We are still in Aatifa's POV)

But, after some time, they also started laughing with us. What???? Had they gone psycho because of their epic fail?? Suddenly, we heard police sirens. We were completely shocked. 

I saw them smirking, as they threw their guns down, and took real ones out of their pocket. That girl... what was her name?? Yeah Zara... she said, "Did you really think you could defeat such high-rank officers?? That too of the Highest ranked private agency? Well, think again... Oh, sorry... Don't waste your time doing that. 'Cause you ain't getting time to do that now...". I was shocked beyond explanation. Soon, we were taken away by the police. But, as long as our main boss was alive, the mission was still on...

|Author's POV|

After all of them went and were arrested, the whole area was checked thoroughly, to see if anything or anyone was left behind. After that, they went out. Zara and Ojas left a sigh of relief and were about to remove their stuffings, when they heard a loud thud... as if something just burst open. They looked up, to find another girl, dressed in black, holding a gun in her hand, and a knife in another. She was trapped in a rope net, that slowly, safely, and steadily brought her down, to the level of the ground. Both Ojas and Zara were shocked to see this. They widened their eyes and stared at her. They quickly brought their guns up, as they asked her to accept defeat. She just scoffed and cut through the rope with her knife. 

Zara and Ojas were shocked at her behaviour. They had the license of killing someone, and they could do it... (Obviously, only if needed), if the situation got out of control. Suddenly, Faiza Mian (yes, it was her), started running like a kid. Ojas and Zara were shocked!! Soon, they realised, that she was only doing that, to distract them from their actual aim, which was to get her in the hands of the police. Zara signalled Ojas to call the police, as she took care of the weird person next to them. But, suddenly, Faiza held her gun and pointed it at Zara. This alarmed Ojas more than it should've. And no, he didn't go in front of Zara and block the bullet with his own body or anything (she hadn't even pulled the trigger... but that's a different thing)... He took a more practical and proper approach, by quickly putting his phone in his pocket, and pointed his gun at Faiza from behind. Unknowingly, both Zara and Ojas shot Faiza directly in her brain. And... BHAAM!!!! She was dead. Zara immediately checked her pulse and confirmed that she was dead. later, they called the police, and she was taken away... And, suddenly Zara woke up from her dream!! No, just kidding... all this happened in real (in the story in real life...). 

_______________

So.... the first season ends here... I hope you liked it... I know that the ending was a bit lame... and also very unrealistic... I mean how is such a dangerous woman going to die like that!! I know... but, I actually ran out of ideas... Or maybe there is something else to it!! Haha, anyways thanks for reading ... I will soon post the second season toooooooo... Thank you for reading my story!!! Hope you liked it!!