[S1]Part 11 (The Manager)

Oho!! Did I spoil someone's relationship?? She looks sad though!! Well, can't help... my charm is irresistible. Don't worry girl, I am there for you. But wait!! I have a wife... 

I decided to take that thought out of my mind and go do my work. 

|After Some Time|

I was walking around when I saw that same girl. She looked tensed. I decided to meet her and asked her what was wrong. She looked at me and widened her eyes. As if she had found her enemy. I looked at her and asked her what happened. She asked the man who was with her, to do something. I don't really know, 'cause she whispered.

Zara's POV

I saw that man here right now. I quickly whispered in Ojas's ears, "This is the same man... See he is all fit and fine... He was using the white stick that time." Ojas nodded, and said (To the manager), "You are the manager of this hotel aren't you?" The manager replied with a nervous smile while nodding his head. "Hmm... SO I wanted to ask you... Do you help old ladies with their white sticks and all? I mean we were just curious. Please don't take it in the wrong way." he continued. The manager nodded his head vigorously. It seemed to me that he was hiding something and was very nervous and scared about something. 

I knew something was wrong. I pushed Ojas away and looked right into his eyes. As a psychology expert in the agency, I knew how to identify a criminal. I asked him another question. "So, do you have a wife?" His eyes suddenly shot up hearing this question. He answered with a small no. Suddenly, he realized what he had said, and said, "NO no I meant yes I do have a wife. But I caught you staring at me a few hours ago. you want, I can leave her." Oh, so he is that type of a guy... I scoffed, and said, "No that won't be necessary I am not interested in men more than double my age." (Author's note - Not trying to make fun here, age doesn't matter. only for the sake of the story.) He was left dumbfounded, but managed to ask me, "T-Then why were you s-staring at me?". I said, "I was just looking at what could be improved in that face of yours... And guess what.. I found a lot..." Saying that, I walked away with Ojas. I didn't wanna be rude or anything, but jerks like him deserve more than that. I mean who says that so easily?? I am scared for his wife. I hope she knows how to fight back if he troubles her.

My thoughts were interrupted by Ojas's sweet voice. Ughh What am I saying!! Anyways, he said, "What was that? Why did you ask him such a weird question?". I shook my head, and went away from there, without responding to him. He kept running behind me though and continued irritating me. I finally gave up, and said, "If we ask weird questions or unexpected questions, the person answering them is bound to get shocked and surprised, which will make their brain stop for a second or two, which can, in turn, get you an honest answer from them. YOU should have known that..." He Just blinked a few times, and said, "Okay??? Anyways, what if he is suspicious of us?" I looked down, and said, "I am sorry I am not sure... Anyways we can't do anything now... But do you feel like he may be suspicious about us?". He thought about it for a while, and said, "Hmmm... depends... if he is involved in the mission, I am sure he is suspicious. If he is not a part of the mission, I don't see a reason for him to be suspicious. I mean unless he is a very paranoid person. But if he is suspicious, don't you think that will ruin our whole mission?". My eyes widened, and I answered with an 'In my nightmares!!'.

After some more time walking around, we went back to our room. As we were sleeping, I heard some noise. It came from outside the window. I tried tapping Ojas's arms that were around me, trying to wake him up. But this sleepy head!! Ughh!! I didn't have time, so I did the first thing that came to my mind. Guess what I did...