[S2] Part 26 (The chase)

"We've found him", a voice came out of nowhere. I was worried. Were they talking about me?

I turned back and saw a person holding a phone. "Sir, this is the politician who is involved in the case.", he said. What? If they are finding everything out by themselves, what are we sitting here for? Might as well let us leave!! I rolled my eyes secretly.

"Sir, Mr. XXXX found this information out... his name is Sahajanand Tivan. He is 49 years old. He has currently come to Pune, due to a meeting with the Chief minister here... He is in the opposition party. With black hair, dark brown eyes, and a face that's similar to... a gorilla?? One-second sir, sorry...". 'Sir' got confused, and said, "What happened? Let me see... Why do you have a gorilla's photo in here? Do you think this is a joke??". The conversation:

YYY: N-no sir!! I am extremely sorry... I guess Mr. XXXX sent me another image by mistake...

Sir: By mistake?? How on earth did he manage to make such a mistake?? Did he go blind just when he was about to send the picture? Even after he sent it, how did he not realise? Was he soooooo busy? If yes, in what??

YYY: No sir... I think he must have faced some danger...

Sir: And by that, you mean?

YYY: Sir, he said that he will send me a gorilla's image if everything's going well, and a bull's image if it's not... No, wait... I think it was the other way round...

Sir: What?! How are we supposed to understand now?? Ugh!! How did your manager deal with you?? I can't even fire you straight away!!

YYY: Sir, there must be some way...

Me: Ummm sorry to intervene, but I think, that since he has only sent a gorilla and nothing else, things might not be going well...

Sir: Yeah... That's possible... c'mon track his phone... Let's get there as soon as possible.

The person responsible for tracking the phone (PT - Phone tracker): Sir, his phone is in a place that's not on the map!!

Sir: How is that possible!! This isn't a paranormal film that something like this can just happen...

PT: No... what I mean, is that it is going towards a lake, that's not covered in detail in this map... so, we can't see further.

Sir: How is that possible?? This map is very detailed!! Nothing like this can happen!!

PT: I don't know sir... I think someone hacked into our systems... At least the map

Sir: Even after so much security!! Ugh!! these criminals are too much!! They're trying everything to make it hard for us!!

PT: Duh!!

Sir: Shut up! Should we involve the police force?

PT: Not sure about the whole force, but we definitely have to get to the tracking room there.

Me: Yes

YYY: Yes

Sir: Okay...Me, and Ojas, we'll go there on our bikes, YYY and PT, keep updating us through the wireless connection.

PT & YYY: Yes sir!!

OTP

PT: To the right!!

YYY: No! To the left!! In this one, it says left!!

PT: Turns out there is another sim, that has the same info and everything!!

Sir: Ojas, you follow whatever PT says, I'll follow whatever YYY says.

Ojas: Yes sir.

My section-

PT: To the right again

PT: Go inside the cave structure you see

PT: Come out from the other side

PT: To the right... no! It shifted to the left again from the front just go directly to the left!!

Ojas: Stop!! (To the person next to him)

PT: What? Oh sorry no need to reply... I understood.

Ojas: Where're you going? And, what do you have in your pocket? What are you doing here?

Stranger: Saab (a form Sir in Hindi)... I was not doing anything... please leave me... I didn't steal anything!!

Ojas: Come with me right now, if you don't want to get in more trouble!!

Stranger: Y-yes

Author's POV

OTP (YYY and Sir)

YYY: Sir go to the right

YYY: No sir sorry... I meant left.

YYY: Now go to the...

Sir: Fast!!

YYY: L-left No R-right yes sir right.

YYY: Inside the marsh.

YYY: Turn Left

YYY: Left

YYY: Left

YYY: Left

Sir: Why are you making me move in circles!!

YYY: Sir the person is also moving in circles.

Sir: Why didn't you say so earlier!?

YYY: Sorry Sir

Sir: Wait

*Turned Right*

YYY: But sir he is going left!!

Sir: *Didn't say anything*

YYY: Sir, he is coming towards you sir!! Run!!

Sir: (to the person in front of him) Freeze!!

Sir: Remove your helmet.

Sir: XXXX!?

XXXX: Yes sir... *Panting* Sir, there were a bunch of bodyguards he had, who have some other card of mine... Thank God you found me...

Sir: Then Ojas is behind them!! Let's go!

YYY: Sir, should I direct?

Sir: No! Call PT... Ask him if he's done with Ojas. And if yes, let him direct.

YYY: Y-yesh sir

PT: Yes sir! Ojas found a person. But he doesn't look like an experienced criminal. He is bringing him to the police station. So, you can just come here directly, and wait in front of the mall, so that Ojas can come from the underground entrance as you guide him.

|After reaching there, and going inside the agency.|

Ojas: Sir, looks like this person has stolen a wallet from the main criminal...

Ojas: Sir, I think the criminal let this person steal his wallet, so that he can guide us in the wrong direction.

Sir: Might be. Hand him over to the police. Ask them to figure out whom he stole the wallet from.

|After doing that|

Ojas, go see where YYY is... I want to talk to him.

YYY: Yesh?

Sir: Tell me, what happened? What is wrong?

YYY: Pwease don't put me in jail!! *Crying*

Sir: What?

________________

No. of !! (Excluding these): 68