[S2]Part 23 (I have a crush on my mission partner!!)

One thing is for sure... We can't go this time like we did last time. And, we can't be on a show or anything. We need to have a disguise.".

Obviously, we couldn't make this decision by ourselves (even if we had enough authority to.). Zara decided to call Mr. Prasad.

Zara's POV

Our conversation...

Mr. Prasad: Yes. Did you figure things out??

Me: Partially sir... We do know that we need a disguise... So we wanted to ask you about it.

Mr. Prasad: Hmm... Go to our branch in Pune, and ask Aahan to provide it to you. I'll tell him.

Me: Okay sir... Thank you. Jai-

Mr. Prasad: Lower your volume!!

Me: Sorry sir. Jai Hind *whispering*

I told Ojas about the conversation in short, and we decided to go to the branch the next day so that no one would be suspicious of us going somewhere late at night. So, we decided to sleep. I turned off the light and tried sleeping. But it was of no use. I counted imaginary sheep 🐑🐑🐑 but again, no use. Ughhh!! I had to sleep!!! Lack of sleep is not good!!! Especially if I have to think with a cool mind... Suddenly, an idea popped up in my mind. It was very very weird, but I decided to ask anyway. I turned around, to see Ojas's eyes open. Nervousness filled me, as I asked him, "Ummm... C-can I ask you for a f-favour please??". Ojas slightly nodded. "Ummm... Actually, I am not able to sleep...". I continued. "So?". "So c-could you p-please h-help me?". "And how will I 'h-help' you?". "L-like by c-c-c". "What c-c-c???". "IknowthisishardbutIcan'tsleepsocanyoupleasecuddlewithme??". He burst out laughing. "Why are you laughing??", I said, while putting my face into my pillow to hide the embarrassment and my blushed face. "Haha Oh my gosh!! Sorry. But that was unexpected!!". "Why will I cuddle with you??" *Teasing*. "B-because I can't s-sleep...", I said, my speech muffled because of the pillow.

Ojas's POV

I was shocked when she asked me to cuddle with her. Like I was completely fine with it, and not gonna lie, I also kinda liked it, but this was unexpected. I decided to tease her a bit by asking her, "Why will I cuddle with you??". She just said something, which I didn't hear, because of the pillow covering her mouth. Suddenly, she looked at me, and said, "Cuddle with me, otherwise I'll do something you can't imagine.". I chuckled, and asked her, "And what would that be missy?". She looked at me with the cutest puppy eyes ever, pouted, and said with the cutest voice ever, "Pweeeaaase...". Oh gosh!! That was too cute to handle. I slightly nodded my head, and spread my arms, signalling her to come in my embrace. She immediately giggled happily and jumped in my arms. This is the first time I have seen her act so cute!! It was different from the usual fiery personality she had... You can't imagine how many butterflies this gave me!! Am I falling for her? So fast??? No no no!! I can't fall for her!! It's against the rules!! I tried to tell myself, 'Your grandpa just passed away and you're falling in love?!?!'

I looked at Zara, who was already sleeping and decided to sleep as well. I didn't want my thoughts to create an obstacle in the mission.

| Next Morning |

I woke up, to find myself in the same position as I was in earlier. Red colour flew into my cheeks as I realised our legs were entangled. This was it. My feelings were confirmed. All these butterflies, me being worried, etc. were signs of just one thing... I had started crushing on my mission partner!! It wasn't something I could control, but I wished I could because I knew it was going to be hard. 'Calm down Ojas, this isn't going to work. This isn't going to lead to anything good or beneficial.', I told myself. I decided to wake Zara up.

| After some time |

We both got ready and decided to head out. Our helmets covered our faces, so we didn't have to worry about that for now.

| After reaching | (Sorry)

This was my first time visiting the Pune branch. At first, I was in the Mumbai branch, and then I was transferred to the headquarters, in Bihar. It was a mall. I went inside, wondering if I had come to the wrong place. There was a lipstick shop, named 'Electristicks' (Apparently, the lipsticks were supposed to electrify any person who sees you wearing them...)to which Mr. Prasad had asked us to go. I went to the first table, and asked the person in front of me, "Do you know who you are? I mean have you ever questioned yourself??". (Weird... I know.) "Well, unfortunately... no. Have you ever done something like that? Have you ever questioned yourself who you are?". Oh no!! The wrong person... this was not the answer I was supposed to get... I looked at him, and said, "I have... I have. Thanks for taking that in a good way...". Zara knew my lines, but not what the other people were supposed to say. So, it took some time, but shortly after she figured out, that it was the wrong person, and said, "Hehe sorry... he has the habit of asking weird questions...". "Oh okay... Do you both also have the habit of wearing helmets? I mean common!! There aren't any vehicles here... nor are there any psychos, who'll start beating you... Unless you want to do something like that to each other... But I don't recommend doing it in this shop... You'll be fined. A huge sum...", he said, while laughing. Oh god!! I almost forgot about that... I laughed nervously, and awkwardly... (Author - Sorry in advance)

Me: Hehe

???: Hehehe

Me: Hehehehe

???: Hehehehehe

Me: Hehehehehehe

???: Hehehehehehehe

Me: Hehehehehehehehe

???: You're good at this... But, right now, my work hours are going on... If someone finds out, I'll get into a bit of trouble... We'll do this later? You tell me what time...

Me: Oh umm a-actually, I also need to go now, and umm about the time, I'll tell you later... Okay?

???: Sure!! But don't forget...

Me: Oh umm yeah of course not...

All this time, Zara was looking at me, trying to contain her laughter. After we went away from there, she asked me, "How are we going to find the right person? We can't risk this again...".