[S2]Part 30 (How do I get over my crush?)

Crowd: LEAVE OUR MASTER! HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG! LEAVE OUR MASTER! LEAVE OUR MASTER!

Ojas: Oh no!

Zara(in her mind): Looks like his followers- I mean 'worshippers' got to know about this! Ugh!

What surprised Zara, was that they didn't even ask why he was imprisoned. Just stressed on letting him go.

The situation was getting out of control. People were destroying things around them... They were crashing lamps. Despite the warning, saying "You're harming government property! Stop! Right now!", they didn't stop. They also thought that the police had forced him into confessing by violent and abusive methods. Finally, the SHO had to handle the situation in a violent manner (Not that he killed anyone, just threatened... It was a bit wrong, but what they were doing was no less...).

That's when the situation got better (at least a bit). No one was inside the police station now (except for the police, Zara, and Ojas) But, everyone was still outside... The whole police station was surrounded. So, they had to stay there. News spread quickly on social media. Unlike all the people outside, online, people were constantly hating on the politician. 'What a contrast!', thought Zara. She couldn't decide who were more idiotic. The ones hating on the politician without knowing the reason, or the ones hating on the police without knowing the reason. I mean of course, in this case the hate was valid.

(Though I don't recommend hating on a person... If one wants to hate, he/she/they can hate that person's behaviour or actions... 'cause there must be some or the other good side to him/her/them. No matter how small it is)

People didn't know what the actual reason was, and that was weird to Zara. She had seen such cases many times, but every single time, she found it weird, bad, and just overall nonsense.

Eventually, night fell, and it was time to sleep. 

And, as per their habit, they ended up sleeping in each other's arms

Everyone in the police station was a bit shocked, but shrugged it off after some time, since they needed to focus on things that are more important.

|In the morning|

The situation had gotten much better due to external help. People still didn't know the reason of his imprisonment though. Ojas and Zara walked out of the police station like nothing happened. They were too tired to say anything. When they were about to sit in their vehicle, they heard a man call out to them. "Sir! Ma'am! One second... please. Actually, everyone was wondering whether you were a couple or not...". Zara widened her eyes, and said, "No no! Not at all! We're just friends!!". Ojas felt a bit hurt, but shrugged it off, thinking it would help him get over. 'It's just a crush after all!', he thought to himself.

Feeling extremely awkward, they went back to the agency dormitory. When Zara was about to enter her room, Ojas stopped her, and said, "Ummm I am so sorry... f-for all that happened... I should've said this earlier, but I am so sorry for making things awkward. I really didn't mean to... I mean w-we're just friends, and I-I just-". Zara cut him off, saying, "Ooooh no problem at all! It was me who asked you to cuddle with me while sleeping. I just felt comfortable... And, don't you worry. We're just friends. Even if someone else was there in your place, I would've done the same thing. So, don't worry.".

Ok. The second last sentence kind of hurt Ojas, but he succeeded in hiding it. He decided to end the conversation with a small "U-Umm y-eah... Good night.". She too, smiled, and went inside her room.

|After Ojas reached his room|

|Ojas's POV|

Hmmmm what a stressful day it was yesterday. Should I not have agreed to her cuddling offer! But wouldn't that be rude? But after agreeing, I fell for her! Wait no! I didn't fall for her! I need to see... How do I get over my crush?

Hmmm... Let's use Google.

 Let's use Google

1st one... done...

2nd one... Ummm how much time do you expect me to give? Byt the time I give it some time, I'll literally fall in love with her!

3rd one... Ummm I'm already doing that!

4th one... what's going to happen with that? I'm just going to feel sadder!

5th one... Yeah, but how?

6th one... That'll just pressurise me into overthinking since I shared it with someone... And if you mean with my crush, oh please!

7th one... Already doing that...

8th one... Okay, but how?!

Fine... I guess I need to red this in detail and also check the other methods out...

[Author- So, I'm not saying that these tips are completely wrong... no, not at all. For some people, these may work like magic. For some, they may help a bit. For some, they may just not help at all. So, according to Ojas's personality, they aren't helping him. But again, I think that when he reads them in a bit more detail, he may end up understanding ;)]

_________________________________________

Credits to the following websites:

Google (I know this is a search engine, don't worry)

Healthline: https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-get-over-a-crush

NOTATALLSPONSORED

Who's gonna sponsor me anyway?