Author's Note

Hi!

This is my first fan-fiction. I'm really excited and happy about writing this, I just hope people will notice it and like it as well. I have been writing this for the past while, and I have tried my best to write as well as possible so readers are still interested in reading. The first few chapters may be a bit slow, but it should pick up later. I had originally started posting this under a different account and book name, but switched it.

Just a few reminders for if people do notice this, no rude comments to author (me) or other readers, remember writing a book takes a lot of time and is hard work, and it discourages and frustrates authors when people point out mistakes.

This book is from first person view, not third. I haven't really written  in third person so I've had the most experience writing in first person view. There may a few parts in the book where the point of view switches from the main character Rubina, to another character's point of view. This will only be done to give readers some insight on thoughts and feelings of other characters. It won't be done often though, because it does get confusing if the POV keeps switching back and forth a lot.

Please do suggest any ideas for upcoming plot, and if I find any that appeal to me I will try my best to add it in.

This story was originally something I started to write for my own enjoyment, and I wasn't planning on posting it on Wattpad. My best friend was the only other person who was reading the story as I wrote it along, and she suggested to me to post it, since she has been enjoying it and she thought it would be better if others got a chance to read it as well. So thanks to her, I'm here on this platform, posting this story.

I think this is is all I have to say for now. Now onward, and enjoy the book and please comment, vote, share and keep reading!

:)

Mini-Padfoot