Chapter 8: Peace and Quiet

My head rested against the great oak tree, by the vast, dark Black Lake. After venturing into the Forbidden Forest, spotting a Unicorn and almost stepping into Centaur territory, we retreated back to the lake.

With Fred by my side, we gazed upward at the mesmerizing night sky. Painted nearly black with pearly white stars littered across, with a golden moon shining upon the grounds of Hogwarts. It was breathtaking.

With a sigh, I moved my head to rest it on Fred's right shoulder. In a few days, I'd warmed up to the troublesome trio, and unleashed my true self. He stiffened at first when my head touched his shoulder. 

"Are you sleepy?"

"No. I'm just taking in the peace and quiet." I lifted my head to peer into his warm eyes, and something slightly fluttered in my stomach. I was slowly losing myself in those chocolate coloured eyes, for a reason I didn't know.

"What are you looking at? Am I that irresistible?" He said while wiggling his eyebrows. Tearing my gaze away at last, I smirked.

"Shut up Weasley." He only chuckled. Ridding myself of the thoughts of what just took place, I resumed gazing at the sky that I adore ever so much.

Unbeknownst to the two of us, we were being watched.

Hey!

So this chapter turned out to be really short, but it was meant to be a bit of a sweet moment so I guess it's fine. I wasn't really sure of what I was to write about them doing in the Forbidden Forest, so I just summed it up at the start of the chapter instead. Also who do you think they were being watched by? 

Next update may be tomorrow, unless I decide to update every other day. I hope it's enjoyable! Please vote, comment, keep reading and of course, share with others! 

Here's two questions, one's more related to yesterday's chapter:

What would you do with the Marauder's Map and a Invisibility cloak? And, would you ever go into the Forbidden Forest?

I would most likely use the map to not get caught when sneaking out, or maybe even go into Hogsmeade, along with the cloak. Maybe even spy on people or play pranks on people I don't like! I don't think I would go into the Forbidden Forest, it seems scary, but maybe with a friend?

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM!! He grew a lot throughout the books, and it was nice to see him grow up, and live up to his parent's legacy, and it shut up anybody who talked ill about him! Proud of you Neville Longbottom! 

That was one long message

That was one long message. Bye now! :)

Mini-Padfoot