°ONE°

(Marii Dlamini⬆️⬆️⬆️)

MARII'S POV

I was just minding my own damn business when it all comes sinking in. I just got fired! Like damn.

I probably saw it coming when I was busy jumping that plastic ass bitch of a wife my boss calls. I know... why would I jump my bosses wife but damn everyday she would insult me and my race. You think imma just let that slide.

I sighed as I looked up at the ceiling. "Lord, I know you probably mad at me. But I need your help." I say as I close my eyes.

I was then going through the newspaper when I see a job advert for an accountant. I then squel and look up, "Thanks Pops." I say and quickly go and look up the address for this place. I decide to go there tomorrow.

The next day comes and I wash up. I then dry up and smear some vanilla lotion and baby oil on my skin. I get dressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked great.

I then took my stuff and prepared to leave

I then took my stuff and prepared to leave. I slammed the door of my shaggy apartment and locked it. I then quickly catch the bus. It takes me two busses to get there. I was finally here. I looked up to see a massive building. It read, "Augero and Co." I then take a breath and walk inside.

I see the reception area and behind the desk was this beautiful black woman. "Hello, how may I help you?" She says. "Oh um hello, um I came here to find out if the accountant post is still open?" I ask. "Oh I'm sorry but that was filled two days ago."

Seriously! My heart just dropped from her words. "But you can leave your contact details and I can contact you if there's any post open for you." "Oh thank you so much." I say as I write down my contact details in a book and gave her my resume. "My name is Jade Stiller by the way." she says. "Marii Dlamini. Have a nice day." "You too." I then leave and go back home.

*Sigh* well that was a waste of money. But at least the receptionist gave me a little bit of hope.

LIAM'S POV

"Hey baby." I hear someone say as they come through the door. I look up to see Kayla. "Don't you know how to knock?" I say. "Well do I have to. It's my baby's office." she says. I roll my eyes at her.

"First of all, yes you have to, you work for me. Second of all, don't call me that." I say to her. "What? Do you want me to call you, daddy?" I just roll my eyes. "Kayla just get out." "Daddy you seem stressed, let me help you with that." she says as she bends in between my legs.

As much as I want her to do this, I don't have time for it. "Kayle get out." I said more sternly. "Fine. You're the one missing out." she says as she goes out. I turn around to look at the view behind me.