°SEVEN°

"Marii, come into my office." I hear Mr Augero say over the phone. I sigh as I make my way to his office. "Yes called for me sir?" "Um yes please sit down." I breathe in a bit much and sit down. I don't dare look at him. I can't.

"Marii." he simply says. I look up at him to see what I think is pitiness. Well... "Sir?" "Well I just want to say, you're not very good at hiding what you want yo be hidden." I look at him confused. Is me being embarrassed that he touched me showing?

He stands up and walks over to me. "I see you're confused." I hear hin above me. He gently makes me stand up. He walks me to one of his mirrors. His fingers then lightly graze certain places. I just feel a tear slip from my eye. "I'm going to ask you again Marii. Who's he?" he says looking right into my eyes.

I look down and say Micheal's full name. "But it doesn't matter because you can't do anything. He's too dangerous, no rich man scares him. So save yourself some energy and careless about me please." I say smiling weakly and leaving.

LIAM'S POV

I love how she doesn't have a clue who I am. I am Liam Augero, commonly known as Matteo Liam Dantes Don of the Italian Mafia. Everyone fears me. Even the politicians and officials. They may not know which face the name belongs to but they do fear the name.

After she leaves, I then decide to wait a few weeks before I make a move. It hurt seeing her with new bruises every other day. It hurt everytime Jade tells me that he raped my Marii, but I had to wait. But now the day has finally come.

I'm at home and my phone rings. It's Dave. "Tell me some good news." I say as I pick up. "Well he's here waiting for you. We even warmed up the package for you." he says. I chuckle. "I'm coming right away." I drop the phone, wear my suit jacket and grab my gun.

I then head towards the warehouse and made my way down the where the rest were. I bump into Dave. "He's all yours sir." he said giving a clean sharp knife. I smirk at him and made my way into the room to see the worthless piece of shit all banged up and tied up.

"Oh would you look at that. Isn't it Micheal Lee, apparent abusive ex boyfriend of Marii Dlamini." he lifts his head up to see me. "You're Marii's boss." "Oh wow everyone clap for him, he guessed right." I said chuckling as the men jokingly clapped laughing.

"Well the audacity of you to be hurting my Marii." I say walking up to him. "Your Marii. She's mine!" he shouts out at me. I pull out my gun and hit ove the head with it. "Say that again. I dare you."

I then take a chair and sit in front of him. "Now tell me. What makes you think that you can just go around hurting, raping and traumatizing my Marii like you did, huh?" I ask him. He doesn't reply. "No answer?" I say as I proceed to cut of two fingers. He then cries in pain.

"Now let's try that again? Right?" "Fuck you!" I then imitate a buzzer, "Wrong answer again." I say as I cut off 2 from the other hand.

After a while of cutting, slicing and stabbing the poor thing, I got a little bored. "Hang him uo upside down and lower him ibto a bucket. We'll drown him in his own blood." he then immediately starts whimpering.

"Please. I'll do anything. I'll leave her alone. Please don't kill me." he pleads. "How many times has she told you to leave her alone and not hurt her and you actually let her go?" I asked him. He remained silent. "Hang him up." he starts fighting and pleading for me to let him go.

I look at Dave. "Cut a slit on him so that the blood goes into the bucket." I say and leave the scene, leaving screams of agony behind. I then slept like never before knowing that my Marii is safe once again.

I wake up the next day and head to the office. It's the weekend but there's something I need to do and with the help of my princess.

MARII'S POV