°TWO°

(Liam Augero⬆️⬆️⬆️)

MARII'S POV

I look up at this beautiful man before me. "Well you can come in and sit. I just have to sort out something quickly and I'll be right back." he says. "O-okay." I stutter. I then walk in to this big and beautiful office. There was a desk there and behind his chair was a beautiful view of the city.

I then sit in front of his desk and take in his office. I see a door to my left. I wonder what's there. Probably another office. I look to my right and see another door. Wow. Is it another office? I then look around and land my eyes on a fish tank. It's so nice with all the different fish.

One was just there looking at me. It started to creep me out so I just faced forward. I then hear the same man from earlier come in. "Well Good Morning Miss... Dilamini?" he said looking at my resume.

"Dlamini." I correct him. "Oh." he says he then starts with the questions and each time I would mentally tell my self 'I got this' and would answer.

After all that, he looked me in the eyes. Damn those ocean eyes. I cross my legs as I felt my pearl throb a bit. "Well Miss Dlamini, I think it's safe to say that you got the job." he says. "Really?" "Yes. You start tomorrow" he says. "Yes sir. Thank you so much." "Mm. Job pays 30 dollars per hour." my eyes widen as he says that.

"I want to see you tomorrow 8 am sharp and my coffee ready. I like black with no sugar. This is the card you will use to buy everything I need." he says as he gives me a black card. I then take it.

"Any questions?" he asks. "N-no sir." Damn this man is making me stutter. "Great. You may leave now." he says. "Thank you sir. You won't regret this." I say but he simply hummed and turned to look at the view.

I just got out there and I was so happy.

I go into elevator I came here in and went down to the first floor. I go towards the reception desk. "Soo??" Jade asked me beaming. "I got the job." I said happily.

"Suuree. I knew you were going to get it. You starting tomorrow or today?" "Tomorrow." I answer her. "Oh okay. I'll finally have a black friend around here." she says as she laugh. I then join her and laugh.

After that I then head back home with a happy heart. I don't really have friends around here. I don't get well with people for some reason. So meeting Jade really does have an effect on me.

Now let's not start on hunk boss. He makes me so nervous. The way he looked into my eyes made me soak my panties a bit. Damn. This may be one interesting job experience.

After a while my eyes started to want to shut. I then got ready for bed, said my prayers and went to sleep.

I groan as a ray of light hits my eyelids. Why is the sun so bright in the morning? I then wake up and look at the time. 5:43.

I got ready for my first day. I'm so excited! After I washed up, I then dress up and made sure I looked pleasing. I then looked at the time and it was 6:48. I need to go now.

I quickly grab my things and caught the usual bus. After a while I get there and it's 7:23. I went into the buildings. There's something I'm missing but I just can't put my hand on it.

A woman then passes me with coffee in her hands. Oh shoot! His coffee! I quickly walked to the nearest coffee shop. What coffee did he like again?