°TWENTY°

I wake up to see Liam's chest next to my face. I didn't move. I listened to the music of his heart beat. He then wakes up and I look up at him. “Good Morning.” I say.

“Morning. How you feeling?” “Better than ever.” I say smiling. He smiles back at me. I then stay staring into his eyes. I don't know how but we then end up kissing.

He hovers on top of me as he kisses me. Oh how I missed his lips. “Oh so I leave you and you decide to do this to me, huh.” Someone said. We stopped and looked to see Kayla. Oh gosh not this again.

“Kayla! It's not what you think...” “Kayla I can explain, it's...” “Shut up!” She shouted at me. “I can't believe you. Again?!” She said as she left the room.

“Kayla! Kayla wait!” Liam said as he goes after her. I then hear shouting. “Kayla let me explain. It's not what you think.” “Oh so it's not you kissing her!” He kept quiet. “I bet you even slept with her.”

“No Kayla I didn't. I was just sleeping with her because she needed me.” “Needed you? Wow.” “Kayla! Wait! Come on Kayla wait!” After a while I hear nothing. I then go out the room to see no one.

After sometime Liam comes inside the house. He then throws himself on the couch. I go downstairs. “I'm sorry.” I say. He looks at me. But it was different from yesterday. He looked annoyed. He just stood up and walked past me.

“Liam I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause trouble.” He keeps quiet. “If I had just slept alone this wouldn't have happened and...” “Well you couldn't do that for some stupid...” He stopped what he was going to say when he saw my face.

“Marii I didn't mean that.” He said as he tried to touch me but I moved before he did. “I'll just go.” I say as I go upstairs. “Marii.” I hear but I just ignored. I went to my room, locked the door and stayed in bed.

I can't believe he thinks what I'm going through now is stupid. I then hear knocking at my door. “Marii I'm sorry please open the door.” I didn't move. “Marii please.” He kept on pleading me to open the door.

“Marii I said open this damn door before I break it down! Stop being a little pussy and open this damn door.” My heart broke as he called me that. “Oh shit.” I hear him say to himself. “Marii. I didn't mean to call you that. Please open the door.” It became quiet.

I can't stay here. Anyway they would need to resolve this together, alone. I then stood up, took my gym bag and packed clothes for three days duration. I also pack Rose's things. I get out to check where he was. I find out he's in his room.

I then take Rose and the two bags and sneaked out. “Hey Dave, please drive me to Simone's house?” I asked Liam's driver. “I shall ma'am. You're not sneaking out, right?” “No. Simone wanted me to stay with her and Liam knows.” I lied. “Oh okay.” I then get into the car and we were off.

We finally get there and I get out. “Thank you.” I say to Dave and he was off. I ring Simone's door bell. “Coming.” I hear. She opens the door. “Marii?” “Hi. May I stay here for a while. Something happened and I just wanted to leave Kayla and Liam alone.”

“Of course baby. Come in. What happened?” I told her everything. “And now he's mad at me. He called what I'm going through right now stupid and I was hurt. I wouldn't let him inside my room. That lead him to calling me, and sorry for my language, a pussy.” She gasps.

“Oh baby.” “And that hurt me.” I say as I tear up. She then comes to me and hugs me. It was night and I wasn't feeling scared or anything because I knew Kayla doesn't know where I am. I look at my phone to see 14 missed calls and 7 messages from Liam. I was in Jennifer's old room.