°NINE°

Marii's POV

Two weeks go by and it's Friday. Halloween this weekend. A friend of mine has a party on Sunday and Liam has a party on Saturday. So I've got my weekend nights all booked up.

The only reason I'm going on Saturday is because of Jade. She dragging me against my will. I honestly don't want to. I've been kinda avoiding Liam. I just don't feel like we should be having this kind of wattpad relationship.

I was just busy doing a lil sandwich for me when I hear someone at the door. I open the door to be faced by Chris, Michael's brother. "Um if you looking for Micheal. He's not here, I don't know where he went." I blankly said.

"Michael's dead." he drops. "What? How?" I know he hurt me but I would not wish death on anyone. "Somebody killed him. The cops just cant seem to find a lead. So I'm going around asking some suspects I have in mind." oh hell nah. I can't believe he sees me as a suspect.

"You've gotta be kidding me. You think I would kill him." I say grabbing my hips. "No. I just think that you might've sent someone, to eliminate 'your horrors'." "You asshole. I know you never cared about your brother hurting me but I would never waste my tine tryna, in your words, 'eliminate' my apparent horrors. I don't give a damn about him. I don't have time for the nigga nor you, so I may have to ask you to leave."

He just looks at me and chuckles." Imma get you bitch, and I'm going to make you pay." he says as he leaves. I close the door and cry as I crouch down. What have I done to deserve this treatment?

The next day comes and it's about 6:30 pm. I'm busy washing up as I get ready for the party. Two hours later I finally decide to do my hair. I gotta stop procrastinating.

BESTIEEE😝: Girl where you at??
Me: I'm nearly done, just need to do a few touch ups.
BESTIEEE😝: Well girl, we outside. Hurry up and that outfit better be sexy.
Me: oh shut up you know it is💅🏾
BESTIEEE😝: PERIODDT!! Now hurry up.
Me: 🙄😂

After I install my white wig, I then straighten it. When I was finally done, I look at myself and I looked sooo good as a cowgirl. I put my hat on and take a picture of myself.

I take my overnight bag as Jade made me tag along with her and our other friend Vennesa to sleep over at Liam's crib. You're probably like why, me too...

I went out my apartment and met with the girls downstairs. They immediately screamed as they saw me. "PERIOD! Girl you look so sexy, making my pussy throb. You sure you ain't les?" Vennesa says. I laugh as I nod. "Oh my gosh you guys look amazing!" Vanessa was dressed as a sexy Penny wise and Jade was dressed as Sailor Moon. We then took pictures of each other.

I looked sexy though: