°TWENTY FIVE°

Heyyy guyyss! I know. It been a while😔 but I'm baaacck!🤭💃💃

Anyways, I'm still yet not done with exams. Only one left. Chemisty😑😒 but that's okay.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter. Will update soon!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Drake's POV

I was just laying in Rosees' nursery room next to her mamma who was just staring at the ceiling. Probably counting the amount of lines on the ceiling, she tends to do that a lot.

It's about 9:46 pm. Why am I here, you ask? Well because Marii doesn't like being alone. Liam likes sending the maids and workers (except for the guards) back to their families at night. Arranges transport so they can travel to and from.

Now because the workers are gone and Liam is still in jail, it's just leaves her and Rose in the house alone. So she asked if I could stay with her for the time being.

I look at her and still see her beautiful self concentrating on the ceiling. Gosh she's so gorgeous. Wish I could just ki- no I can't. It's wrong. Fuck why didn't I meet her before Liam.

I mean yes she likes me, I can see that. The only difference between me and Liam is that Marii does not like Liam but actually loves him. She tries so hard to deny it but it's true.

And also Liam. He's my older brother. I respect him. He loves her to a point he has never experienced. Could explain why he's fucking up so bad right now but not an excuse honestly.

"Why you staring at me?" I hear Marii's voice sound, taking me out of my trance. "I'm not staring at you." I say as I shift my eyes to the ceiling.

"Wooow. So you're saying I'm lying now." She said sitting up and looking at me. I looked up at her and just simply nodded my head. Her mouth gaped open acting hurt.

"What?" I said lifting myself up and sat up against the bed headboard.

"You said I was lying." She said still acting hurt. "I wasn't stating at you. I was staring into space." I said with a smirk. She just rolled her eyes.

Rose then started to fuse and cry out of no where. "She probably hungry." Marii said as she stood up and headed to Rose. She picked her up and headed out the room.

I then started to think. Not of Marii but of Liam. How do I get that mother fucker out. I mean I have all the details they have on him, just got to find a way to erase some and change some.

After a good few mintues Marii comes back. She had a bottle and a little bottle of what seems to be baby food.

She sat down on the chair opposite to me. "Is she going to be able to finish all that plus the milk." I ask.

"No. I'm just going to give her what she wants the most." She replied. Oh makes sense. She first takes the formula and places it in Rose's mouth. Rose starting fussing pulling away from the bottle. Looks like she doesn't want the milk.

Wow. Never seem a baby fuss to not drink milk.

After a while of trying to compromise with Rose, Marii moved on to the baby food. She placed Rose on her high chair. "Okay Rose. Since you obviously over milk today, let's try the nice and good apple and pearl puree." Sounds good to me.