°TWENTY FOUR°

Police? What's the police doing here? Oh Frick what do I do? Oh I don't know, maybe open the fricken door before these people knock it down! Did I tell yall how annoying my conscious is?

I then head to the door and opened it to see a couple of policemen. "Ma'am is this the residence of Mr Liam Augero?" One of the officers asked me. I then answered yes.

"We have a warrant for this address. Is your husband here ma'am?" The cop asks. Oh gosh what do I say. Do I lie? No. Wait. I don't lnowwww.

"Marii what's going on?" I hear a half asleep Liam say. The cops then walks in. "Sir put your hands behind your back. You're under arrest." He said as he placed hand cuffs on Liam.

Oh shit. This is actually happening. What do I do? You can't do shit

"What the- what are you doing?" Liam asked the cop. "Sir we have a warrant for your arrest. You're coming with us for questioning for the homicide of Mr James Alessandro Augero."

Girl you better act like they wrongfully arresting him. Standing there like you some statue. The heck.  Damn.

I then start questioning the police officer, acting like I'm clueless on this whole situation. "Ma'am please step aside." He said. "No. You're not going anywhere without an explanation." I said standing firm in front of the door.

"Ma'am we will be forced to arrest you for interference." The cop said. "No wait. Marii it's okay, just call Drake." Liam says. I then move out the way.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford-" he stopped midway when he made eye contact with Liam.

"You have the right to an attorney." The cop simply say. Next thing I know they were outside and into the police car. I then watched them leave right before my eyes.

I then head to my phone and call Drake. "Come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up. Please." I say as the line kept on ringing. He then finally picks up.

"Hello beautiful." I hear his raspy voice say over the phone. Girl no way. Someone is going to fricken jail and you out here drooling over the voice of his brother?! Oh what's wrong with me?

"Drake they took Liam." I say quickly. "Wait what? Who took Liam?" I then answer by saying the police. "Fuck. Shit. Okay I'll be right over." He says and drops the call.

An hour later the whole fricken mafia is here. Am I over exaggerating? Yes, yes I am. But at the end of the day, there's a lot of people here. I then just watch Drake talk to sons guy about something.

"Mmhm, you sure you still like this man? Your girl needs a little vanilla in life." Vannessa says. Is this girl serious.

"I don't know." I simply just say. "What?" She asks. "I don't know." I repeat to her. "Girl what do you mean, you don't know?" She says placing her hands on her hips

"I mean, I like Drake, a lot. It's just Liam-" I was then interrupted by Vannesa loudly. "Girl if you don't- what the heck? I thought we were anti-Liam?" Frick what have i pit myself in.

"Yes but-" "But what? Actually where is Jade." She said going looking around. Oh my, seriously. The guy is in jail right now, can we focus on that?

Vannessa then comes back with Jade who was looking at me like I'm crazy. "Okay Marii explain to Jade what you just said." Vannessa said with her hands on her hips.