°EIGHTEEN°

Liam's POV

I watch her sleep as I held my supposed baby. Whyd her name have to be Rose. Now it's going to remind me everytime of Marii away from me and my father. I'll probably get over it. After a while the baby was finally sleeping.

I put her in a safe place and felt tired myself. Today was just so overwhelming. I go back to my bed and lay in next to Marii. I thought I'd never get to do this ever again. I grabbed her waist and gently pulled her towards me. I tried to not get aroused by her movement of her ass on my crotch.

I quickly took a pillow and put it between us. I then wrapped my arm around her and breathed in her scent. I then slowly fell asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey! Wake up! What the fuck is going on?!" I hear someone just shouting. Whoever that is, is paying for that. "Who the fuck is shouting?" I said as I sat up. I then see Kayla in front of me.

"Shit." was all that came out my mouth. "I fucking say I'm going out to my friends house for the night and you prepare yourself a bitch! Who-Marii?? All this fucking time you said you didn't know where she is, you were lying to us so you can sneak around with her!" she started taking pillows and throwing them at me.

I quickly got up and managed to stop her. "Hey! Hey! Fuck Kayla! I'm not sneaking around with no one."" Oh really then what were you doing now? " she asked with her hands on her hips. "I just found her, she was just sleeping." I said trying to make her understand.

"On our bed?" "Kayla, Kayla calm down." I said pulling her towards the bathroom. "Why do you hate me so much?" she asked starting to cry. "What? I don't hate you." "Yes you do. You ignore me, you get irritated by me." Yeah cause you are.

"Stop it. Okay." I said putting my hands on her shoulders. "Why her?" She asked pouting. I sigh as I try to find a way to say what I wanted to say. "You know that Marii is my first and only love. You're a good person Kayla but I would like to choose love."

"What? No. You're married to me, so you'll be in love with me. I won't let you leave me for à wrecker." "Watch your mouth! I don't have time to argue with you, I've got a child to father."

"You don't even know if that's even your child." I just blankly stared at her. "Don't look at me like that. She's definitely taking advantage of you. That baby doesn't look like you."

"Kayla you didn't even fucking see the baby. Now I'm leaving. I won't have this conversation anymore." I said as I left and headed to the room to see it empty. I turn around and walk towards the room I met Marii in.

I opened the door to her fumbling around. "What you doing?" I ask as I see the expression of guilt on her face. "I- I'm leaving. My time is over here." She says heading for the door. I continue to block it.

"No. You're not going anywhere." She looked at me as if I was crazy. "Bitch- move out the way." "Hey. We saying curse words in front of the baby now."

She sighs as she walks back to the bed. I walk towards her and sit next to her. Rose started to fidget and then cry. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "She must be hungry." She says. She then started to unbutton her shirt. My heart started to beat a little faster. Fuck! Get over yourself!

"Do you mind?" She said suddenly stopping and looking at me. "Mind what?" "I want to feed my child. So can you not look?" "Oh. No don't worry. I don't mind at all." I say with a smile.

"Seriously Liam. I mind so please look away." I sigh. It's not like I haven't seen them before but I will respect her wishes. I stand up and start walking around as thr baby cries quieted down.