°ELEVEN°

Oh no what is she doing here? He did not just call up this bitch just because Im not giving it to him easy. So he called an easy bitch to give him the satisfaction of getting what he wants. He's such an asshole!

"Hello? I said what are you doing here?" Kayla says bring me back from my thoughts. "I'm just hear to make sure Liam gets better." I say deciding to not pick a fight with the bitch.

"First of all, it's Mr Augero to you. You work for him." "I'm pretty sure, you do too." I say clapping back. "Difference sweetie is that I'm his girlfriend." I hum. Stupid bitch, you're just a fuck buddy nothing more.

"Even though you say you came to 'take care' of Liam. I think I can take it from here." luckily for her, I was about to leave anyway. "Okay. I'll just give him this and I'll leave." I say as I pick up the tray with his food.

"No. I'll take it to him. You just see yourself out." I just look at her and head for Liam's room for my bag. I go inside and I immediately feel his eyes on me. I turn to look at him. "Well goodbye sir. Don't forget to drink your pills." I say and walk out, listening to Liam questioning where I'm going.

I then take an Uber straight back home. I flop down onto my bed and let every emotion out. After like 10 minutes of crying my eyes out, I then decide to make me something light as I was in no mood to cook again.

I was on the bed eating, watching a series when my phone rings. I look at the caller ID to see it is Jade. "Hey girl." I say as I answer. "Bitch you better go Liam's Instagram now!" she says almost making me deaf.

"Why?" I ask merely interested. "Go on his Instagram and see yourself." I then ended te call and went on Instagram and searched Liam. I go into his account and my eyes widen. He did it. I actually thought he wouldn't...

But why would he ask Kayla over only to tell everyone of me on his Insta. This guy is a confused man, I swear. This doesn't mean shit anymore. You can't just invite a woman over to your place and expect me to identify as yours after you did what I asked you to do.

No. He's not going to play that way with me. I decide to message him telling him off. I go to his contact and see 6 new messages from him.

Boss😒: Marii?? Why did you leave me??

Boss😒: you can't leave me with Kayla

Boss😒: MAARRIII!!! COME BACK!!!

Boss😒: Mariii😠😠 can't believe you would neglect me like this and I thought you were supposed to be my girlfriend😭

Boss😒: Marii baby please come back😭 Kayla is killing me. I need you to come and take over. I was feeling better with you.

Boss😒: I swear she doing some Voodoo shit on me. Marii pray for me and come here. I'm sorry if I did anything 😭🙏

I then laughed right at the last message. What does he mean by some voodoo shit?!

Me: "some Voodoo shit" 😭😂🤣 that's what you get when you invite her over...

Me: And I'm not your girlfriend. You think you can just call Kayla over and expect me to let that shit go...