°EIGHT°

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I hear Liam groan. I quickly get my phone and try to switch off the alarm. I have the app where you have to kinda do a challenge to switch it off. (It's annoying but works for deep sleepers like me)

I groaned as I see it wanted me to take a photo of a spoon. Ugh! Why do I have this app again. "Turn it off already." I hear Liam groan out. "I can't, I have to take a picture 9f a spoon first."

"What? What kind of alarm do you have?" he said standing up, coming towards me. "Challenges Alarm Clock." he just grabs my phone and walks out the room.

I frown. He did not just grabbed my phone like that. After a while, he comes back and gives me my phone. He goes to the bathroom. Why is it so cold? Oh wait I'm naked. I then feel Liam's arms carry me bridal style to the bathroom.

He puts me into a warm bubble bath. Oh this is nice. He comes in. Wait why? "Why you looking at me like that?" he asks me smiling. "Why you here?" "What? So I can't come in my own bathtub?"

"No but... Nevermind." he just chuckles and pulls me to him. This is wrong. I shouldn't be doing this. "I don't think we should be doing this?" I say softly against his chest. He doesn't say anything. He just lifts me up to face him. "I don't care." he says pulling my face to his.

His kiss sends shivers down my spine. I see him lift his hand up to my hair. I move my head. He looked at me confused. "Your hands wet." I simply say. "And?" "My hair doesn't do wet." "Oh." he says pulling me closer to him.

"Don't we have work to go to?" I say as I realized it's Monday. "I'm the boss. We can take a leave if I want." "Yeah but isn't that suspicious. "They can mind their damn business." Boy ain't nobody gon' mind their business. Especially Jade. Oh what am I going to tell her?

After a while I was taking my things about to leave. "Why you leaving?" I ignore him as I take my phone. He grabs my arm. "Answer me." he says with a straight face. "Let go of me." I say trying to pull my arm from him but he just gripped harder.

"Please. I can't do this with you. It's wrong. Please let me go." I say softly. "And I repeat, I don't care." "Well I care!" "Don't raise your voice at me." oh he's so annoying. I just roll my eyes. "Roll your eyes again and you'll regret it." I finally get my arm free.

"Please let me go home." I say looking at the floor. He doesn't answer. I look up at him with no emotion on his face. "No." he says. Ohhhhhhhhh! "Ugh!" I say frustrated. "Did you just roll your eyes?" he said with all seriousness. I don't know why but I just felt scared. I don't say anything. He grabs me towards the bed.

He sits down. "Come." he said motioning me to lie on his lap. Ahh how about no. "I am a grown woman. I'm not going to spanked like a child." I say crossing my arms. Why I do I get myself involved with men who hit women? "Marii I'm not going to fight with you. Get here now." I huff as I slowly go on his lap.

"Good. Now count what you receive or I'll start over. Do you hear me?" I just nod my head. "Words." "Yes sir." he lifts my dress up and panties down. Why am I letting him do this to me. It's not o- slap. "One." I say as I gasped. Slap "Two."

A while later, slap "Twenty." I moan out. Yep now I'm enjoying it. Honestly there's a difference between Micheal spanking me and Liam doing it. Liam is possibly doing it for the pleasure. I know cheesy but it's possibly true.

Liam picks me up and sits me down. I hiss from the pain. Oh finally it's over. "Did you learn your lesson on rolling yours eyes at me?" I just nod my head frowning. "Words." "Yes." I said a bit annoyed. "Lose that attitude."

"Sorry." I say. Sorry!? Are you okay? He just hums. Out of no where my stomach growls. "You hungry?" he chuckles. No my intestines are having a fight with my stomach above. Duh nigga. "Sit here and I'll make you breakfast. No eggs right?" "Yes." I say.

He leaves and I just stare into nothing. I then grab my phone and see missed calls and messages from Jade. Oh shit. I text hey. She calls straight after. "Don't hey me. Where have you been? Why aren't you here?" "Calm down I'm okay." I say.

"Calm-calm down? Don't tell me to calm down. You're not answering my calls, not even your house phone." "Cause I'm not at home okay." I sigh. How am I going to tell her. "Where you at?" I sigh and build the courage to tell her. "Um I might've, maybe, kinda be at Liam's house." I say fast. She doesn't talk. "Jade?" "Why?" she finally speaks up. I tell her everything. she ends the call. Oh she's mad.

My phone then rings. Video call from Jade. I accept it. She looks around but at me. Her mouth opens widely. "You actually are there. You let him finger you again. Marii." "I know. I fucked up bad." I say placing my head on my hands. "No hey!" she says. I then hear someone coming. "He's coming back. I'll talk to you later." "No! Leave it on." "No. Bye." I say as I end the call while she was talking.

"Who were you talking to?" he said as he placed a tray of food on me. "No one. Thank you." "You know I don't like lying." "It's no one important." I say. A phone rings. It's not mine. Liam went over to fetch his. "Wait! Don't answer that." I said as I realized it could be Jade.

"Why?" he asks with his phone in hand. "Is it Jade?" I ask. "Yeah." "Please don't answer." he just ignores me and answers. The fuck? I then just hear Jade ranting on the phone. Liam removes his phone from his ear and just looks at it. He then presses it and the ranting stops. "Well... Someone's mad." he says chuckling.

'What is wrong with this guy?' I think as I chuckle too.

JADE'S SHORT POV

I then hear the phone beep. Oh hell nahhh, this nigga didn't just hang up on me. I'm so mad. He broke our promise. He told me he wouldnt try to mess with Marii.

Not that I'm jealous or anything. Its just I know how Liam is and I don't want Marii to be hurt. I care about her, she's not capable of going through all that. And not only his actions but the danger behind being with Liam. I don't want her to be a target.

When it was my lunch. I went out that building and straight to that boys' house. I arrive at the gate. The gate person, James asks my business here. "Who else? Liam." "And what's your name?" "Oh bitch you know who I am." he just chuckles as he goes. He comes back. "I'm sorry. I can't let you in."

"Um excuse why?" "He's busy." "Busy with what?" "I don't know Jade." "Ugh! I hate you James'." "Love you too." he says blowing a kiss. I roll my eyes as I smile. I back out and come up with a way to get into that house. I know. I'm weird like that. I then go over to the back. I check to see nobody on duty here.

I got into the yard and quickly went to the back door. I opened it and went upstairs. I heard noises coming from his bedroom. Not just any noises but female moans. Oh hell nah! "The fuck!" I say as I open the door. "Jade?! What the fuck!" Liam said coming out from under the bed covers.

"Bitch I thought you said you fucked up. Doesn't look like you regret it." I said to Marii. Liam wears a shirt. He comes to me, grabs me and drags me out the room. "How did you get in?" he asks. "Don't ask me that. I asked you one thing, Liam, one thing! You broke our promise." I say angrily. "Look I know. I'm sorry. But I can't help it. I-I think I might've fallen for her."

"No. You pussy whipped." I say crossing my arms. "No I'm not just pussy whipped. I actually like her." "No you just want pussy because you left your hoe." "Jade come on. That's not it. I'm telling the truth, I do actually like her." he looked like he was actually telling the truth. "Ugh!" I say in frustration. "I just don't want her to get hurt, knowing what she's gone through." I say softly.

"I won't hurt her and I will protect her, I promise." he says. "You better or you'll be digging your own grave." I say. He puts his hands up. "You going to tell her who you are?" I ask him. "I will but not now." he says. "Now tell me. How'd you get in here?" I just roll my eyes as I walk away.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Why Jade so crazy😂😂
Hope you enjoying this books so far☺️

Comment which country/state you're from?