°TWENTY NINE°

I laid down on the bed counting the amount of lines on the ceiling. So far there's 32, almost finished. Yes. You guessed it. I'm bored.

I was forced to stay with Liam for the duration of my pregnancy cause he wanted to experience the whole journey since he practically missed out the first time.

But damn. I hate it here. I'm not allowed to go anywhere without his permission, talking about trying to "protect". I really hate it here.

I was then brought back to the world by Rose continuously mumbling out sounds. I then mimicked her and each time I mimicked her she got louder and louder so I just stopped and chuckled. She then continued to giggle, making my heart warm.

I looked at her eyes and all I could see were his eyes. Which then brought me back to how unfair he his. I mean I can't even go out my room after 12. What the heck? Why is he being so controlling?

Speak of the devil from the pits of hell. Here he comes in.

"Hello." He said with a smile that looked so innocent. He put his things down on the table and walked towards us.

"Hello." He repeated whilst he kissed my cheek and Rose's forehead, making her giggle and open her arms to be picked up by him. He got the message and picked her up.

He looked back down at me with a smile. But it soon disappeared. He sat down next to me. "Is everything alright?" He asked. No. No Liam. Everything is not alright. I'm a fricken prisoner in this house. So no. Everything is not alright. But I'm not going to tell you that.

"Yes. I'm fine." I simply said.

"Yeah um I don't believe you. Tell the truth. You know I hate lies." I just looked at him.

"You want to know the truth. No. Everything is not alright. I feel like prisoner in this house. Can't go out without asking for your permission? What the fuck is that? Do I look like a child to you?" I blurted out.

He stood up and sighed. I watched him walk wondering where he is going.

Wait a damn minute. Did he just leave. And I watched him do so. I can't believe it. I then just sat there rubbing my stomach. I then hear footsteps come down the stairs.

"Everyone knows you're pregnant. I can't afford to lose you or the baby." I hear Liam say as he passes me to go to the kitchen. I stood up and followed him.

"Yes I get that but Liam you're overdoing it. I seriously can't even go buy food for Rose without your permission. I can't get out my room after 12? What is that?"

He was busy making himself a sandwich.

"Yes. I need to know your every move. And yes, I don't want you hurting yourself and I'm fast asleep." He said putting the ingredients in the bread with an unbothered facial expression.

I just looked at him in shock. He said all that and saw nothing wrong with what he said.

After he had finished making the sandwich he then proceeded to five me the plate. "Enjoy." He said as he left the kitchen.

I was about to follow him but my stomach reminded me that I was hungry. I then made a mental note to give Liam a piece of my mind later on.

After I was done I put my plate in the sink making another mental note to clean it later, knowing very well that I was not going to do that cause I've just been lazy like that.

I then go upstairs and head to Liams room to go give a piece of my mind. I'm not done with him.

I got in without knocking or anything. There he was standing wet in a towel.