°SEVENTEEN°

Heyy guys, please do tell me if you feel like my writing is not as good as the chapters go by... I do appreciate everyone's opinion❤️❤️

▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○

Liam's POV

It's been two weeks. 2 weeks! I still haven't found her. Why can't I find her? Now I have to deal with the media because of my sperm donors death. Do I regret killing him. Well Maybe, he was my father. But now I don't care, he's just my sperm donor.

I woke up and showered. I was just in front of the sink brushing my teeth when I felt arms wrap around me. "Morning my husband." Yes I married her. I was forced to. But I don't care, I will still look for my baby girl. We didn't have a wedding. It was just signing the papers.

"Do you want to shower with me?" "No I already showered." I said rinsing my mouth. "You want to shower again for me?" "No." "But babe, please?" she started to whine. "Kayla no. I'm going to be late." I said and walked out the bathroom. "Okay then do you want breakfast?" she asks me.

"Martha's not here." I said fixing my tie. "I know. I'm making the breakfast for you." no thank you. I refuse to have food poisoning going to work. "No thank you. I'll just eat at work. I'm going to be late for a um... Meeting." I lied. "Oh okay. You ace that meeting then. Have a nice day at work." she says as she follows me to the car. "You too." I said.

"Can I at least get a goodbye kiss. I stopped as I sighed. Seriously. I turned around and pecked her cheek. I quickly turn around to leave." Liam. " I stopped at the mention of my name. "What Kayla." "A proper kiss please?" I just stood there looking at her.

I can't do that. It feels wrong. I didn't kiss her on the signing of the certificate, what makes her think I will kiss her now. "Liam. Come on its not that hard." I then walked towards her and kissed her lips. I was planning to pull away but she held my head in place. This feels really wrong. I can't do this.

I pull away. "Bye." I say and leave not without wiping my mouth. I then see Dave. "Dave?" "Hello Liam. I came to drive you and Mrs Augero to work today. "She's not coming." I said walking towards the car. "I thought the meeting required both of you to come." "Meeting? What-shit I forgot." I said going back inside.

"Kayla!" I shouted her name. "I'm in the bathroom!" I walked to the bedroom and into the bathroom. "Get dressed please." "For what?" she said fixing her hair. "I forgot I had a meeting that requires you to come too." "What? Do I have to prepare anything?" "No just your appearance. Just please hurry." "Oh okay." I then went to the kitchen and made myself coffee and took out rusks. Was not in the mood to cook something. 40 minutes later she finally comes down. "Finally." I sighed. "What beauty takes time. Plus it's not my fault you forgot." she said coming down th stairs. "Whatever Kayla."

I then walk out the house and go to the car. "Uhm!" I heard Kayla say. She waiting for me to open the door. I rolled my eyes and opened it for her. I went in after her and we were off.

After a while we arrived and there were paparazzo everywhere. I'm not in the mood for this at all. I come out and then helped Kayla out. I catch something from the corner of my eye. "Darling why don't you go in so far. I have to tell Dave something." "Oh alright darling." she said emphasizing darling. I bent down at Dave's window. "Yes sir?" Dave said waiting for me to speak.