°TWENTY SIX°

I woke up today and I have never felt more tired then today. From what? Probably cause I stayed watching movies.

Ugh, my eyes feel so heavy and just honestly tired.

There was then a knock at my door. Who wants to see me this early in the morning. "Come in." I say as I rinber my face trying to not fall asleep sitting up.

The door opened and in came Liam.

"Good Morning to my two beloved princesses." He says with the most energy. Wish I could suck energy from him.

"Princess?" I act confused.

"Oh I'm sorry. I meant my Good Morning to my princess and my Queen." He said with the biggest smile.

"Boy I ain't your queen." I say with a chuckle. He looks at me and tilts his head.

"Why you look so tired?" He asked as he walked towards me. "What were you doing last night?" He says with a chuckle and reached for my face. His hands were at my chin as he moved my face side to side as if he was examining something.

"Stop." I say as I remove his hands from my face.

"Well um I came here to tell you that we are going to Greece next week. So i mean if you want to shop you can and whatever you women like to do before a trip." He said with a laugh.

"Trip? What is this trip about?" I ask confused.

"For me, business. You, whatever you like." He said with a smile.

Suddenly you could hear Rose waking up. Liam took her and just engulfed her in his arms, laying kisses on her forehead.

"But like, why am I being dragged to a business trip?" I know I probably sound stupid to you. I mean it's Greece, who wouldn't want to go. It's just if it's a business trip therefore we will probably be away from the fun stuff, cause when he says business he ain't talking about the company business.

"Oh don't act like you don't want to come. Plus it's because I can't seem to separate from this little one as of.yet and I know you can't too. So you will have to come anyway." He said as he just continued playing with Rose.

This man.

"Anyways, I need to prepare for something. I will see you later okay." He said as he gave Rose to me.

As soon as she came to me. She started becoming fussy and started crying. Liam took her back and she stopped. Eh.

"Well looks like I'm her favorite." Liam says with a huge grin.

"How could you." I say looking at Rose. She just turned her head away from me and laid he head on Liams shoulder. Does this girl not know who pushed her our all by myself. How could she.

"You aren't her favourite. Now give me my baby cause you can't go with her to work." I say opening my arms out. He tried giving Rose to me again but she cried again, reaching her hands out to Liam.

Liam took her back with a smirk. I swearrrr.

"Well looks like I'll be taking her to work, right? Don't worry I'll prepare her myself. Looks like she's allergic to your touch anyways." My mouth gaped open.

"No way you just said that." I say as I scrunch up into a ball and fake cry.

"I'm joking. I'm joking." He said as I felt him nuzzling his head into my neck and lightly kissing it.

"Stawwp." I say as I try pushing him off me.

"I'm joking baby. She probably just wants to hang out with her daddy." He said with a chuckle.