°FIVE°

A week and a half goes by and I'm already tired of everything. I just wanted to go home. I wake up to a very sore stomach. I head to the bathroom to see the reason behind my sore stomach. Blood.

"Ugh!" I say as I flop on the toilet in defeat. Why now? I run myself a bath and clean myself up. I then got ready and wore my pad. I then kneel next to the bed as the pain became too much.

Mr Augero wasn't here. Where he was, I did not have an idea. I then start feeling tears come down my face. Why is it the bad pains? "Marii?" I heard on the other side of the door. The door opened to reveal Rebecca.

"Marii? What's wrong?" she looks at my hand clutching my stomach. "Marii what's wrong with your stomach?" "Pains." I simply.

"Oh are they bad? You got any pills." I shake my head as I mentally slap myself. What kind of woman doesn't go around with pain pills. "Okay let me get you some. Come lay on the bed, you can just stay here."she says helping me onto the bed.

She then leaves me there giving into the pain.

Liam's POV

I was downstairs enjoying my mom's breakfast when I hear my name being abused throughout the house. "Liam! Liam! Where are you!?" I hear Rebecca say. "What Rebecca." I say eating the strawberry slices in front of me.

"Rebecca what's with all the shouting." my mother asks her. "You down here enjoying life and food while your girlfriend is up there crying and having the worst time in pain." she said ignoring my mother.

"What?" I asked confused. "Did you not hear me. I said your girlfriend is up there crying in pain. She has really bad menstruational pains." Rebecca says sitting down. "Oh baby." my mommy says feeling bad, "Why you still here?" she asks looking at me.

I sigh and stand up. "Wait. Give her these." Rebecca said giving me pills and a glass of water. "Will do." I say and leave the table. I am not in the mood to do this, especially someone who gives attitude like Marii.

I get to the bedroom to hear sniffles. I open the door to be met by a helpless Marii. She looked too much in pain. I walk up to her. "Hey. Hey. Marii, sit up so you can drink these pills." I said helping her up. "Hey don't cry now. Here drink these." I say giving her the pills Rebecca gave me.

She drinks them while I wiped her tears. After she drinks she gives me the glass back and goes back to a fetus pose. I then sigh as I stand up and go over to the other side of the bed.

I get in and wrap my arms around Marii. She then mumbles something. "What did you say?" I ask her. "Do you have a hot water bottle?" she asks softly. "Um let me get you one." I say as I get up to go get one. I find my one and charge it.

When it was done I grab it and give it to Marii. I go back to the position I was originally in. Marii placed the hot water bottle on her stomach. After a while she then falls asleep. I sit up and grab my phone and call Jade.

"Hello?" she answers. "Hey. Um you know Marii more than I do. She's on her um period and I wanted to ask you what she likes eating?" I ask remembering that my sisters eat a lot when they are on their periods.

"Oh um Marii? She doesn't like eating when its that time of the month. So just get her cookies and cream ice-cream and she's sorted for the day." she says. "That's not healthy." I say as I scrunch up my face. "I know but that's how she rolls."

"Okay thanks for telling me." I say and hang up. As I put down my phone I hear it ding. I look to see it's a message from Jade.