°TWENTY SEVEN°

I look at Dimi to see him recording me.

"Dimi! Stop!" I say as I try wiping my tears. Is this why he kept bullying me to look nice?

The boat finally stops. Dimi and I were then helped out. I looked at Liam who was just standing there with his hands behind his back. He was just looking at me with a small smile.

I couldn't stop crying. My makeup is probably messed up by now. I wanted to walk towards but I was just stuck. I can't believe this actually happening. "Girl if you want to get to your man, you better move." Dimi says into my ear.

I then walked through the pathway to Liam.

As soon as I got to him, he kneeled down. He took a little box out of his back pocket and faced it towards me.

"To Marii Nomzamo Dlamini My heart is overflowing with love and gratitude for the joy you have brought into my life as I stand here today. My life changed in ways I never could have predicted the moment I met you. I just want to start over and live a brand-new life because we have been through a lot together, especially you. The way this ring is to you, I am to you. I simply knew that you were the one." That's when I realized the ring. It's the same one. The same one I chose when I was with Jade and Vannessa. Oh my gosh.

I just cried.

"I adore who you are as a person and how you make me feel. You are everything to me, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life expressing my love for you. Are you willing to marry me, Marii Nomzamo Dlamini?"

Ohhhhhh!!! Gurrrllllĺ! Not you about to be a wife. Mrs who, Mrs what? Mrs Marii Augero. Ahh has such a good taste to it. But anyways, hey girl don't keep your man waiting. Answer him.

I then snapped back into reality and saw Liam just there anticipating my answer.

"Oh sorry, I-uh, I-uh. I can't. "

Wait what?

"What?" Liam says as he stood up quickly.

Girl say yes already, what are you doing?

"I'm sorry. I can't. No." I just blurt out.

"But- Marii please. I know I've put you through shit, I know I fucked up many times. Please just give me a chance. I promise this time, I'll do better." I was stuck. What am I doing?

I looked behind him and my heart just dropped. It was everyone including my family. My family. Oh my gosh, what did I do?

He peeked behind me to see who I was looking at. He looked back at me and slowly let go.of my hands. A few seconds later, he was gone. I was left there.

"Marii?" I heard my Aunts voice.

"I'm sorry, I-" I say to them. I just turned and hurried toward Dimi. "Please take me back. Please." I say as we went NaCl towards the boat.

I was scared to go back to the hotel but I had to. The next day we were on the flight back and it was the worst experience ever. It was like his switch was just turned off. He was his cold self again and I caused it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I was in my bed, in my little apartment. I moved out. I thought it was best if I did. Rose was on the bed giggling at the little animals on the TV. Oh how I wished I was her right now. No stress, no problems. Just food and fun.

Jade had come in to check on me. She was in the kitchen cooking cause she saw I wasn't eating.

After a while she was finally done and we were eating in my room, just talking about random stuff. When Jade's phone rang.