°NINETEEN°

Oh gosh guys, im sorry. Ive been gone for over two weeks now.. i think. But here's a new chapter for y'all🤍

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Them laughing just gave me some sort of rage that I could not account for. I cleared my throat as they continued to ignore my presence. They finally looked at me. Kaylas smile dropped and Liam posed with a fake smile. Wow. When you're not wanted.

"Marii. How do you like the room?" Oh shit. Do I just say I don't like it? "Oh um it's perfect, I love it." What the heck. Girl. "Oh that's great." "Could've been more colorful and less busy but I mean it's okay." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Do you don't like it?" He said taking a sip of wine. "No. I mean yes I like it, I was just saying." I said with a smile. "Oh okay. Well I have to go. Let me leave you two." He said getting up. What? Don't leave me with psycho. He then was out of sight.

I faced Kayla again with a fake smile. She just looked at me swirinling her glass. She drinks her drink and looks at me. "I asked you one thing and you failed." Kayla says.

"He kidnapped me and brought me here." I say. "And what did you do? Stay." She asked. I kept quiet. "I thought you ate abortion pills." She said standing up and circling me.

"I guess not."

"Oh. One thing though... watch your back." She said as she passed me. My heart was beating faster than ever.

 I then go back to the guest room. A week goes by and I walk into the kitchen to see Kayla take Rose's bottle out of it's warmer. “What are you doing?” I ask her.  “Oh I thought Rose would like some formula so I made it for her to save you some trouble.” She said as she give it to me.

I just take it. “Thank you.” “Pleasure.” She says and leaves. It felt normal. I opened the bottle and smelt it. It smelt normal. I'm not falling for it though. I look around to see her dog's bowl. I'm sorry God for experimenting on a dog.

I then pour the formula into the bowl. I take another bottle and make Rose another bottle of formula. I then call the dog and it runs to me. I lay the bowl in front of it and it drank it. It finished it and I cleaned the bowl and went upstairs to feed Rose.

Later that night I hear a cry. I hurry downstairs. It was Kayla. “My dog's dead. Oh Liam.” Oh I wonder why? “She died of poison.” The vet said. “Poison? How?” Kayla said. I wonder how too. I can't believe it, she was going to poison Rose.

She knew that Liam and I aren't in good state right now, that the only reason I was staying here was because of Rose. So she tried to poison her so I would go.

I ran back to my room and cried. After a while someone knocks at my door. I open to see Liam. “She's asleep.” I say. “I'm not here for Rose.” “Then what?” “Can I come in?” I open the door and let him in.

“Tell me Marii.” “Yeah.” “Tell me the truth. Did you poison Kayla's dog?” I just laugh. I can't believe he's asking me that. “Wow.” “Did you?” “Why? You suspecting me now?” “As soon as that vet said the dog was poisoned you acted weird and ran away. Don't think I didn't see you.” I sit down and just looked down.

“Oh you did it.” “Um excuse me did I say I did?” “Okay tell me, did you or did you not?” I kept quiet for five seconds. “Not on purpose.” I say. “Oh Marii!” “Don't you dare shout at me!” “What you mean not on purpose?” “I went to the kitchen and apparently Kayla was making formula for Rose. I didn't trust it so I fed it to the dog. And we all know the rest.”