°TWENTY EIGHT°

Oh hell nahh. How the fuck am I pregnant.

Girl you know damn well how. Couldn't resist playing hopscotch and handstands on the man's dick.

What the hell? If there's one thing i would like to be removed from my life, is my conscience. Cause I think mines broken.

I ain't broken. I'm fine as hell.

Ugh!

I was back at home. I just needed to be by myself. I looked down at my phone to see he hasn't seen my message. I was so nervous. I don't know why I am though.

I then looked at the message again and the though of deleting it crossed my mind. No. I can't. He has to know.

I just found myself deleting the message. What the hell? I then wrote another one.

Me: please come over. I have something to tell you.

Did I just make it more difficult for me. Now I have to tell him face to face. Yes. I think that's better than over a text, right?

Why didnt i stop it. What is wrong with me?

My mind then wandered to the night he impregnated me.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Mature Content Ahead

I just looked at Rose as she slept peacefully in the crib. I looked up to see Liam all mesmerized by the sight of Rose. he looked so happy.

I tucked a strand of his hair back behind his ear which caused him to look at me.

"You look so happy when it comes to Rose." I said as I tapped his nose. He scrunched his face and just shook his head.

"I'm tired. If you need anything, I'll be in my room." He said as he stood up and left. The room was suddenly cold. I miss his presence already.

Oh what am I saying. I'm not supposed to feel this way.

After a few minutes I then had called Martha. I needed to talk to him about just everything. Especially about the recent incident.

I then made my way to his bedroom. I stood at the door and knocked. After I had permission to come in, I did just that.

There he was on the bed. He had a laptop in front of him. J thought he was tired? Oh who am I kidding all this guy does in his extra time is work.

"What is it with you and work? I thought you came here to sleep cause you were 'tired'." I said as I slowly made my way towards his bed. I then sit down at the end corner just looking back at him.

"Oh I'm just finishing up a report that I have to - Marii wait no." He said as I took the laptop and put it on the table on the other side of the room.

"Liam you need to rest." I said as I turned to return. He looked defeated on the bed.

"Marii I'm fine. Now give me my laptop back or else." Excuse me. Is he threatening me?

"Or else what?" I said with my face slightly tilted. He groaned as he looked away from me.

"Don't groan at me. I came here to talk." I said as I sat on a chair next to him.

"I don't want to talk." He said as he looked at the wall in front of him. I asked him why but he just kept quiet.

"Well I want to talk so it's happening." I said. I then decided to sit on the bed. I stood up and instead of walking around the bed to get to the otherside I decided to go over him.