°THIRTEEN°

You know I have wished to stay home for the rest of my life but never again. It's been a week since I've been here and honestly I'm at the brink of losing my mind. It's a constant routine. Wake up, eat, sleep. Literally.

I was currently on my bed eating noodles counting the amount of rows on the ceiling. 32. I know, I'm that bored.

I hear a knock at my door. Ohh that better be Jade or Liam. I put my noodles pm on the side table and happily skip to he door. I open the door to reveal a man turned around looking down at something. He wasn't turning back around.

"Um sir, May I help you?" He shoves his phone in his pockets and slowly turns around. Fuck. Chris. He smirks as he looked me up and down.

"What do you want, Chris?" I say bitterly. "You didn't have to be rude about it." He says still smirking. "What do want?" I ask again. "To see you." He says leaning on the door frame. Well you've seen me. Now bye." I say attempting to close the door but he holds it.

He pushes past me and enters my apartment. "Excuse me?! You don't just walk-" I was cut off by him holding a gun at me. "Close the door." He instructed. I did what he asked. "Now move to the thing you call a couch." Okay I know my life is being threatened but he didn't have to diss my couch. She has been through the most.

I walk to the couch and sit down. "What do you want Chris?" I say with tears threatening to pour out. "Now tell me Marii, where did you put my brother?" He says with the gun still pointing at me. "Oh my gosh Chris, I told you I don't know who killed Micheal."

"Stupid bitch!" He said followed by a slap to my face. I cru out and fall to the ground as I feel the sting hit my face. I try to sit up on the ground and look at him. "I'm going to ask you again, and you better tell the fucking truth."

Tears were flowing down my face. "I don't know who killed-" I was cut off by me crying because he slapped me again. "Fuck you!" I scream out. He grabbed my arm as he roughly lifted me up and threw back onto the couch.

"I'm not playing no more with, bitch." He says placing his gun on my temple. He doesn't do anything but look at me. He takes his other hand and places on my neck. "I mean, I see what he saw you." He said smirking.

I regret wearing a sports bra and shorts today. I look away from him. He grabs my face and makes me looked at him. "Marii you might as well tell me because I know you did it. A witness told me." What? A witness?

"What witness?" "Oh no sorry, can't say their names. It's confidential." Who in the world would lie like that. "I came here for a confession, but you're refusing to confess. Unfortunately I can't leave here without getting something from you." He says as he walks away from me to the counter.

He placed his gun on the counter. "Either way I've been ordered to end your life." He says as he unbuckles his belt. No. No. No. I quickly stand up and run to my room. I hear him behind me. I close the door but I feel his weight on it as I try to lock the door.

He kicked on the door. I hurry to my phone and immediately call Liam. Come on, pick up. Pick up, please. Why isn't he picking up. I then hear the door Crack a bit.

"Hello Bella." "Liam please come over now! Please before he comes in to my room, please." I say. "What's wrong? What going on." Oh this man really still asking questions. "Just come!" "Marii open the fucking door." I hear Chris' voice on the other side of the door.