°FOUR°

Marii's POV

I went home and quickly tell my Aunt everything, so she can at least know where I'm at during the time period. I didn't tell her about Micheal though. I can't believe Mr Augero showed my some concern but I can't let him find out about Micheal. I mean my robbery story was wack but he fell for it. That's all that matters. I then collected all the energy that I may have left to stand and start packing.

After a short while, I was done. Not much to pack. I look at my small suitcase and made a mental note to save up for clothing.

Later that night I get a text message while I was watching 'Regular Show'.

Unknown: Hey beautiful. Just texted to wish you a goodnight rest before you go tomorrow🤗
It's Drake by the way.

Me: Oh heyy. Thanks, you have a good night too😊

I then carry on watching Regular Show until I felt sleepy.

I wake up the next day and a lot is on my mind. I then wash up and get ready. I wear something comfortable and light make-up. I made sure to put makeup on the bruises to cover them. After I was done with my hair, I then made myself something to eat and waited for Mr Augero.

He finally arrived. I checked the passage way to see if the coasts clear. When it was, I quickly make my way to the elevator and go down to Mr Augero.

After a long while we were then arriving the airport. He had a private jet. Well of course he had. I just suddenly stop and just look at it, I suddenly remember the way my family died. Augero notices my hesitation. I feel hands on my shoulders.

"You're scared of flights? It's okay. It's safe, I promise. I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you." I just nod and go inside the jet. Mr Augero gave me sleeping pills so I didn't have to go through the torture.

LIAM'S POV

After I carefully lay Marii in the car, I got to the other side and tell my driver to go. After a while we arrive in front of the family home. It's still just as I remebered.

Jessica, my sister, was outside when she sees me. A smile then was plastered on her face. I get out and she went in for a hug.

"When last did I see you?!" she says squeezing. "I know. I haven't visited the family lately but I've been busy." I say. "Too busy to visit your family, that's pathetic." I sigh in defeat, knowing she's right.

"Who's she?" Jessica asks looking behind me into the car. The plan I came up with Drake quickly played into my head. "Um she's my girlfriend."

She then gasped, "Oh my gosh, she's so pretty!" "Shh. You going to wake her up." I say as Marii twists in the car. "Sorry." Jessica whispers.

I then walk over to Mariis door and carried her out. I made sure to not hurt her. I look at the places she is bruised and see that she covered them with makeup. "Is the rest of the family in?" I ask Jessica. "Um no they just went out for a while." she says following me inside.

"You're the only one here?" "Besides the security, yeah." I then just follow Jessica to the room set out for me. I gently lay Marii on the bed to reveal her face with a scowl.

How can anyone look so peaceful with a scowl on? Well I better cherish this peacefulness because once she finds out I'm using her to get my mother off my back, there ain't going to be peace.

After a while I hear people downstairs and I head downstairs. "Well would you look who's back." I say and my family look at me. "Liam!" my mother excitedly says coming over to me to almost squeeze the life out of me.