°SIX°

I'm happy.

A few days later I am finally off my periods! It's also my last night of acting as a poor souls girlfriend! I just want to get out of here.

I was just changing into my bathing suit because everyone was by the pool. I then apply sunscreen and wear clothing over. I then head down to the smell of meat. Ohh yay! I hope it's seasoned.

Liam's POV

I was just in the pool in my own world when I watch Marii come out. She looks so good in that bikini. It was nice and tight around her breasts. The bottom laid above her hip bone emphasizing her hourglass figure. I then start to feel my shorts tightening.

"She looks good doesn't she?" I hear Drake say. I shoot him a glare. "What? It's not like she's yours." he said eyeing her. "Yet." I say sipping on my drink. "So what? You planning on actually getting her?" Drake asked with a smile.

"Yes." I simply answer. He chuckles, "Dude she doesn't even like you. What makes you think she'll date you?" he asks with his eyebrows raised. "You'll see. She may not be like other woman who throw themselves but I will get her." I say not looking away from her. "Okay. I will want to see this happening." "Don't worry lil bro, you will."

Hours later we were around the dining table eating dinner. I then slowly put my hand on Marii's thigh. I watch as she reacted to my touch waiting for a slap but nothing. Maybe she's liking it.

As time goes so does my hand go up her thigh. It stops when it meets her soaking underwear. I then start rubbing her a little. She immediately grabs my arm. I wait for her to yank it away but nothing. I then carry on doing what I was doing.

"Um please excuse me?" she suddenly says, stands up and leaves the table. "Is she okay?" my mother asks. I was about to say something when my father spoke up, "You know, I don't see what you see son."

"I know father. You've said that the whole time we were here." I say with a sigh "Maybe because I still don't understand why you're not with Kayla." I'm done with my father at this point. He has been asking about Kayla and I's relationship the whole entire time.

All this just for money! He made a deal with Kayla's father, that if I were to marry Kayla he would give me half of his company. But I don't want it anymore. I want Marii and that's final, whether she hates me or not.

Speaking of the beautiful angel, she comes back and sits next to me. I grab her thigh again and hold it firmly. After a while we were then getting ready for sleep. Marii was on the bed reading some kind of book.

I hopped out the shower and covered myself with a towel nice, low and fit on me on purpose. I know she tends to stare at me after I shower. I come out the bathroom heading to my suitcase that was all packed up.

I caught her looking at me at the corner of my eye. "You know it's very rude to stare princess." I say. She quickly looks back at her book. I smirk and just carry on with what I was doing. My smirk drops when I see the clothing she laid out for tomorrow.

"What's that?" I ask looking at them. "Clothes." she says with an attitude. Where does that come from? "Marii come here and pick something else to wear." I say as I re-enter the bathroom to change. I come out to see her still reading the book.

"Marii did you hear what I said?" I say as I stop in front of her. "Why?" she says putting her book down on the stand next to her. "Because I said so. It's too revealing." I say with no emotion. "Ugh. Stop acting like I'm yours please." she says rolling her eyes and lying flat on the bed.