°TEN°

(Sunday night Halloween outfit⬆️)

It was unfortunately Monday already and I totally regret drinking last night. What I don't regret is how hot we were looking. Talking about hot fairies.

I have been doing some thinking though. Thinking about Liam. I love being with him but guilt is eating me up. Something about having a personal relationship with your boss is so wrong. So I've decided to talk to him about stopping whatever this is.

Well that's if he doesn't ignore you cause he got what he wanted... Seriously. Oh I really fucked up this time. This is not me. I don't give up to men easily, what happened. I gave him power.

I then get ready for work and ride over to the coffee shop first. I order two coffee's and made my way to office. I got to his office and saw he hasn't arrived. I placed his coffee on his coffee warmer.

I walk up and down trying to come up with the words to tell Liam. The door opens up and he emerges from the other side of the door. He looks at me and smiles. "Morning sir." I say with a serious face.

"Morning." he says as he grabs his coffee and takes a sip of it. "Is something wrong? You're never here in the mornings." he says walking towards. I move uncomfortably on my feet and look down.

I then feel his presence behind me. He then places kisses on my neck. No I have to stop him. I turn around and move away from a little. I try to speak but no words come out.

He moves closer to me and grabs my face. "Don't you ever walk away from me like that." he said as he crashed his lips on mine. He then picks me up and places me on his table. If I dont stop this now, then I'll never.

I then pull away and try to get off the table but he locks me in. "Boss please let go of me." I say trying to push him away. "Why? What's wrong?" I look at him defeated. "I can't do this anymore." I simply say. He looks away in annoyance.

"I thought we talked about that." he says as he looked at me dead in the eyes. "I know but I've been thinking and I think this is better for the both of us." "Both of us? What so you making decisions for the both of us now." I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"It's not like that. It's just, I can't do this anymore." I say looking down at my fingers. It was quite for a minute. "Get out." he say walking to the other side of his desk. I don't say anything but just do as he says.Well it's going to be awkward now.

The day was spent with Liam and I avoiding each other. The only time he talked to me was when he was taking about work.

The end of the day comes about slowly but when we reach out, I gathered my stuff quickly ready to leave. I waited for Jade's slow ass out by the parking lot. I then see Liam's car come towards me.

I move out the way as he passed me quite slowly. I look away to avoid eye contact. He then moves away fast. I roll my eyes as I look at him. "Looks like someone a bit hurt." I hear Jade laughing.

"Where were you? Taking so long here." I say as I head inside her car. After a while she then drops me off and I went straight for bed and slept.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A week and half went by without Liam and having any personal encounter. I'm so proud of myself, thought I would've ran back to him. Ive got my attitude back. The no nigga in your life attitude.