°FIFTEEN°

Quite a long chapter for you. Enjoy❤️

I finally get to get home and now I'll see my amore waiting for me. I'm happy but also mad. She hasn't answered my calls or messages. She definitely deserves a punishment for that.

Oh wait, fuck i havent sent my driver to her yet. I call Dave ro go get her. s me I call Marii to tell her that Dave is on gis way but she doesn't answer. Argh! I'm so mad at her right now.

After a while I get a call from Dave telling me she's not home. Where in the world would she be right now? I take out my phone and attempt to track her phone. It tracked her phone to a remote area. Why would she be there. Somethings wrong.

I then order Dave to go the place and I'd meet him there. After a while. I get there and track down her phone. I do find her phone but not her. Fuck! Where is she?

I phone everyone she could be with. They don't know where she is. Where could she be. No. Someone took my princess. After a while Drake comes by and we run the security cameras outside Marii's apartment. Someone did take my princess.

The guy who looked like the leader had a tattoo on his arm. That's all we have. A rose on flames. I don't care what it takes I will get my princess back and whoever took her will pay.

Marii's POV

I wake up all confused. It was dark. Where am I? Am I dead? I then see chains on me. Oh please don't tell I'm in hell. I asked for forgiveness though God😭.

I start hyperventilating. "Hey, hey, it's okay you're not alone." I look towards the voice that said that. It was a man who was also tied up. "Who are you? Where am I?" I ask with tears. "Seems like you've been kidnapped." "What? Why? Ugh!" I say in frustration. I close my eyes as I try to control my breathing.

Don't worry Marii. Remember Liam's promise. He got you. He probably already looking for me. I then start calming down. "I'm Jacques. What's your name?" the man asks. "Marii." I say. "Oh. Well it's nice to meet you." "You too." I say with a small smile.

"You kidnapped?"  I ask him. "Yeah, kind of. I'm here because I stole from them, only cause they tricked me and I wanted to pay back. Now I'm here until my family pays the money back until the deadline. So basically I'm here until they kill me." How sad? Who would do such a thing to a person?

"Oh. I'm so sorry." I say looking down. "Oh don't worry, it's not your fault. You have an idea why you here?" "I don't know actually. They probably want something from my boyfriend and using me as bait or something." I say.

"Well your boyfriend must be important. Who's he?" "Um Liam Augero." I say thinking of him. Bitch you is kidnapped but you busy thinking of a shirtless man. I roll my eyes at my conscience. "Wait that doesn't make sense. Why are you here if you're Liam's girlfriend?" Jacques says. "What do you mean?" I asked a bit confused.

"This is his-" he was then interrupted by the door opening. In came a man. I focused on him to see it was Mr Augero, Liam's father. Oh thank God, I'm saved! He chuckles as he walks to me. Why he laughing? "Aw look at the poor girl. Thinking she's about to be saved. Baby girl I'm the reason you're here." he said crouching next to me.

What? Im so confused. Why would he want to kidnap me? "You think you can just waltz into my son's life and ruin everything for us. My son is supposed to be with Kayla, not you. You think you can just ruin our chance of getting half of Kaylas father's company." of course it has to do with money. I'm so angry! I hate him with so much passion.