°THREE°

Jade⬆️⬆️⬆️

I was then woken up by a buzzing sound. I groan as I stood up. Someone's here to see me for some reason. This better be good.

I get to the from door and open the door. "Who is it?" I say a bit annoyed. I finally look at the person and I just instantly froze. I could not move or do anything. How did he find me? No why is he back!? He then turns around to face me with an evil grin on his face. "Baby." he simply said.

"Not going to talk?" he said waving his hand in front of my face. He chuckles and makes his way inside. How dare he. I didn't invite him in. "I'm pretty sure I didn't say come in." I said. "I didn't ask, baby girl. Look what I got you after all those years you left me to rot in jail." he said giving me a bouquet of roses.

I quickly put them down, who knows they could have been poisoned. "What are you doing here." I said walking as far away from him. "I came to see my baby. After all these years, you still look beautiful. This time I will make sure to not lose you ever again. Prisons changed me babe. So I'm here for a second chance."

"I don't think you deserve a second chance." I said walking away from huk as he walked towards me. "And why's that?" "Well I don't know Micheal, maybe because you raped, rid me of everything. You made me feel worthless and a complete disappointment. You made me feel like an object. I don't think guys like that deserve a second chance."i said as a tear silently rolls down my face.

"Oh come on Marii. That's in the past, you've got to have moved on. Okay you know what. I will be nice and give you some time to think about this and I'll be close to hear you decision. Well literally close because I've moved in close to you, I am your new neighbour!" he said excitedly. No! No! No! No! NO!! This is so bad! Why is he doing this to me?

He grabbed a hold of my arms. Looked inti my eyes, smirked then kissed my cheek. I wiped my cheek and his smile disappeared. "Don't you dare do that ever again. Do you understand!" he said gribbing my arms harder and continues to kiss my neck.

A sense of relief washed over me as I feel his presence leave my room. What have I honestly have done to deserve such punishment.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The week has gone by. Its the weekend and I'm at home all bored. I then get a phone call from the office phone.

I got a laptop and a phone from the company. They both were from Apple. I then pick up the call to Mr Augero's voice.

Now I gotta go by the office now. Ugh! I quickly get ready and dress up. "Where you going sexy." I jump from the voice. "Micheal how did you get in here?" I hiss at him. He then jingles keys. Considering how crazy he is, he could've threatened the landlord to give him spare keys or took mine and copied them. "Would you please leave me alone. I have work to get to." I say as I carryon on with my makeup.

"On a Saturday?" I sensed him coming closer to him. "Yes. I was called in." "He better pay my baby extra for that." he then becomes visible on my small mirror. He grips my shoulder and I subddely feel coldness all over my body. "You know times up." he said as he massaged my shoulders. I knew what he meant. I tried so hard to dodge that subject.

"After all baby girl. You don't have a choice. He whispered into my ear as his hand laced around my throat. My heart starting beating faster and not in a good way.

"You said-" "It doesn't matter what I said. I was just tryna make you feel comfortable." he said smirking. "Fuck you." I say and it immediately wipes off that grin of his. He tightens his grip around my neck. "Get up." he growls.

I then stand up. He violently turned me around holding my wrist and pushed me against the wall. Please God, don't let him do this to me again.

His hand tightening around my wrist. I feel his breath on my neck. "So... You were saying." I hear him whisper in my ear. A tear falls down as I croak out an apology. "I'm sorry." "Oh look at you being vulnerable. Not the answer I'm looking for." he said as he violently grabbed my ass. I hiss of the pain. "Fine. I will be with you." I cried out.