PROLOGUE

Min, an infamous playgirl known all around HYBE University. She broke hearts left and right in every possible way she knew how. Boys, and Girls loved her, but she didn't. She was kind, thoughtful, beautiful, intelligent, and talented. To them, she was the closest thing to perfection, her only flaw was that she was brutal towards those who admired her.

Everytime someone confesses, rejected.

She never kept them close before. She only kept them at a close enough distance where they'd admire her, but not fall inlove.

She made that mistake a couple of times before. She felt ruthless, she didn't want that kind of hurt expression on anyone she cared about ever again.

She started to kiss anyone that she found attractive at parties and she never kept the same person around twice.

She never cheated on anyone. Play with their feelings sure, but cheating was crossing the line.

Sure she never dated any of them even if she did keep them by her side, she didn't give them a label, she didn't give them the right to control what she does and people knew that. She always drew a line.

The only question asked was the question she didn't know the answer to.

Was that line for them, or for her.

She convinced herself that it was for them because she just wasn't into dating.

Not anymore atleast.

She wasn't into dating.... yet, she fell for someone that's the worst type of man to fall for.

Insipired by: @won_ah on tiktok https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR6ANRGq/

INFAMOUS spotify playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2wuvPV2xRqlVTKjl8sA4JU?si=989a95db86d94d3c