CHAPTER 4: End

Y/N's POV

"Sunoo will you relax," I said, calming him down and also apologizing to the people that are looking out direction. "It's not a big deal, Daniel saved me before we could talk," I said.

"How dare he show his face to you?! After what he did, 'can we talk' my ass," he said, leaning on the chair, arms crossed. I chuckled.
"He made you shed tears to the point where you were crumbling at my house, is he kidding?" He said and scoffed.

"Okay, okay relax," I said, laughing slightly.

"Who's kidding?" Asked a voice.

"Oh Heeseung, nobody, Sunoo's just a little pissed at someone he knows," I said, trying to cover the situation up.

"What's up Sunoo," Heeseung asked, which made Sunoo sit up straight.

"I don't want to talk about it," he said, massaging his forehead.

"Well I was thinking, Y/N if you wanted to hang out this weekend?" He turned to me.

"Sure I have no plans this weekend," I said, looking at Sunoo to see if he wanted to go somewhere with me or something.

"Fine you can have her this weekend," he said rolling his eyes at Heeseung.

"Sunoo I'm not a thing to claim," I said, shaking my head at him. I was his only friend for a long time, he gets territorial. This man needs to find a girlfriend or something.

"Nice, I'll see you on the weekend," he said, standing up and kissing my forehead before leaving.

We also left, Daniel went home after I told him to tell mom I was sleeping at Sunoo's. He rolled his eyes and told me I needed to treat him to barbecue in the near future. Me and Sunoo are now walking to his house.

"He's whipped, run," Sunoo said.

"What"

"What do you mean what? Kissing you in public? He's whipped AND bold," he said. "What? You're still leading him on Y/N," he told me again.

"Not intentionally! He knows my conditions Sunoo, he knows I don't do relationships," I told him once again.

"That doesn't matter! You drawing a line to where he should stand won't stop him form catching some sort of feelings for you! Not if you draw that line right outside your bubble!" Sunoo said. Technically, he was right.

"I don't know Sunoo, I guess I just want to feel like I'm in a relationship but without feelings, so no one gets hurt," I said.

"I get it Y/N that asshole really damaged you but I'll help you, hm? You don't have to hurt a innocent dude to get that," he said holding both of my shoulders. I hugged him.

"What would I do without you sunsun," I said on his shoulder.

"You don't have to know that, I'm never leaving," he said.

We continued to walk to his house. When we got to his house, he gave me a pair of his smallest tee-shirt and sweats to wear.

"C'mon I ordered food, let us stay up watching penthouse until the sun comes up. You don't need to worry about boys, you'll be too busy stressing about stoopid Joo Dan Tae," he said. I jumped on the couch beside him and we watched penthouse.

It was now the next day and me and Sunoo were at my house, struggling to find something for me to wear. I had to make an effort at least. I don't want to look like Dobie the house elf next to a masterpiece like Heeseung.

"Relax, let me look for something," he said and pushed me out of the way. I just waited for him to find something.

"Here try this on, that should do it," he said and stood still, waiting for me to go back into the closet and try this on.