CHAPTER 22: Jealous

Y/N's POV

"So what happened this time? You don't seem mad at all," Sunoo said. I stayed silent and thought about it. "What's this? Why are you smiling like that?"

"I wasn't smiling," I immediately denied.

"What? You were smiling like an idiot.." he said and scoffed. "DO YOU LIKE HIM?" He yelled.

"No! Though I am interested," I told him.

"So what are you saying? You just want to stay friends with someone who kissed you multiple times before?" He asked. I shrugged.

It happened with Heeseung and Jay and we're still on good terms until now. If you really think about it, it's not that big of a deal. Even Jake, who I was in a relationship with, we're slowly turning into friends.

"Will you just admit that you have a slight crush on him?"

"I don't, he's simply just attractive, there's a difference,"

"There's literally no difference, that's what a crush is, you think someone is extremely attractive," he said plainly.

"Then... I don't know, we'll see," I shrugged and walked to his room to sleep.

"You're sleeping over?" he asked.

"I'm tired, good night," I told him.

"Fine good night,"

I was just staring at the wall, thinking. I could barely sleep I had midpoint inspection. I was really worried that it might not be good enough for the festival exhibition. I was also thinking of Sunghoon, for some reason, I was comfortable with him for the first time. My thoughts were interrupted when I got a notification so I looked at it.

pshoon: are you there?

Park Sunghoon? Why is he messaging me?

pshoon: I can see that you saw the message why are you not answering?

ynkim: I didn't have to did I?

pshoon: so you are still awake

ynkim: no obviously

What does he want at this hour?

ynkim: what do you want?

pshoon: you won't even let me message you</3

ynkim: I'd rather not bye

I said that but here I am, looking through his feed. He looks good in all the pictures, that's for sure. He's too perfect.

pshoon: are you stalking me?

ynkim: no?

pshoon sent 2 photos:

__________________________________

ynkim liked your post