CHAPTER 1: Heeseung

Y/N's POV

"The hallway is clear, let's go" I said and came out of the empty classroom and fast walked through the halls with the boy.... Heeseung.

"Oh look, lunch is over," he said, chuckling as we hear the bell ring.

"Then, I'll see you later," I said and hurriedly went to my locker to get the books for my next class. When I shut my door I swear my soul almost jumped out of my body when Sunoo appeared, leaning on a locker, staring at me, pouting.

"Where were you at lunch?" He immediately asked.

"Gosh Sunoo that scared the living hell out of me," I dodged the question as I'm not going to talk about it. He gasped

"Don't dodge my question, woman! I ate lunch with nobody. Alone. I am so terribly hurt, I feel so betrayed, you understand?" He whined. I sighed. "What were you doing? Don't say its sutdent council because I'm your vice president!" He warned me.

I finally turned to my side and grabbed both of his shoulders and looked at him in the eyes. He looked confused, but then I gave him a satisfied expression with a smirk and his mouth dropped to the floor.

"Again? Seriously?" He asked while we continued to go to our class. When we arrived at the classroom, he followed me to my seat and sat in the chair that was infront of mine. "You're telling me about this after school," he said, more like demanded but his face is not really cooperating with him.

After school I grabbed all my stuff from my locker and try to sneak away from Sunoo's interrogation when Heeseung back hugged me.

"Heeseung!" I gasped and moved to face him. He was smiling so sweetly.

"Hey, I was wondering if you could come over today," he asked me, his face dangerously close to mine.

"Hee, you know I don't do that," I sighed.

"I know, I just thought maybe it would be different this time," he said, looking away, disappointed.

"We can still hang out, but not at your house, I want to go to the carnival," I said grinning like a child. I want to cheer him up. He smiled and nodded.

"Y/N!" Someone screamed. I couldnt miss that scream. It was Sunoo. I turned to the direction the scream came from and there he was, running towards us. He quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him before wrapping his arms around my shoulders glaring at Hee. "Heeseung hyung," he greeted.

"Sunoo," Heeseung said as well.

"Alright you two relax. Sunoo I'm hanging out with Heeseung today."

"Aww I thought you were going to sleep over," he pouted. This kid.

"I will, I'll hang out with Heeseung and ill go there after, sound good?"

"Get me ice cream before you come to my apartment, I'll see you later, byeee," he said while running towards the exit.

"C'mon let's go," I dragged his arm.

We got in his car and he drove us to the carnival. It reminded me so much of my childhood, I used to love it here.

I dragged him all around until I saw the pirate ship I always wanted to ride. I once again dragged him to the line and we waited to go on it.

"You look like a little kid," he laughed at me.

"Well duh, I've never been on this ride," I said looking up at the people screaming their heart out. I can't wait.

When it was finally our turn, I wanted to sit in the very back so we sat at the very last row and waited for everyone else to get on.

"HOLY SHIT" Heeseung screamed beside me. I looked at him and his eyes were closed shut. I could only laugh while also screaming. For someone well known to be cool he was acting very cowardly right now.