CHAPTER 19: Child's Play

Y/N's POV

"Can we go get a snack now? I'm finished and hungry!" She whined. I sighed and took off my apron. We turned off the lights and went outside to go to a near convenience store to get something to eat. 

"Are you almost done?" She asked. I nodded. I had changed my project from a half body to a full body piece so it took a while since I had to do the body. I would've been done way before Hea if our professor hadn't suggested I changed it but here we are. 

"Ah, I wish we were allowed to drink already," she said. I chuckled. We were 19 and only 1 year away from being able to drink. We were so close yet so impatient. 

"Stick with soda for now," 

"I really don't want to leave you here," she said.

"I'm literally fine, I can go home on my motorcycle and I only need to attach the 2 pieces I'm fine,"

"Yeah but you'll be lonely," 

"I'll have my earphones," I said, now basically pushing her towards the gate. "Now go, it's getting late,"

"Alright, don't electrocute yourself!" She said and waved goodbye.

I sighed and tiredly walked back to the studio to grab the top piece of my project and take it to the shop so I can connect the two. I walked into the studio and heard giggling. To my knowledge, I was the only one left working on a piece tonight so I thought it was some ghost. I wasn't going to turn the lights on since I'm only grabbing my project but I got cowardly scared so I hurriedly turned them on. I then saw one of the girls that talked about me in the cafeteria not long ago, making out with Sunghoon on my table. MY TABLE. They paused to look to see who had caught them. 

"Shit! I am so sorry," I said, turned away. I heard the girl scoff. 

"Y/N," 

"Nope, nope, don't worry you guys continue, I didn't see a thing! Let me just grab this," I said and grabbed my project and ran out of there. 

I went to the shop and slowly placed it laying down so I can connect them. I grabbed the bottom part and carefully went through the process. I then thought of the scene I saw. I shivered. I can't believe I had to witness that, it was almost embarrassing for me. 

Seriously, it was only his third day here.  He already goes making out with a girl in the dark, at the school. ON MY TABLE. I sighed and tied my hair, so that I can fully finish this tonight.

"What are you doing here at this late hour?" A voice asked which made me flinch but I turned to see Sunghoon. Oh of course.

"What I'm supposed to be doing, unlike someone," I said. 

"Sorry,"

"You really shouldn't be apologizing to me, you should apologize to my poor table," I said, continuing what I was doing. 

"I already did, don't worry," 

"Great can you leave now, I can't focus," I said.

"Is it because I'm distracting you?" He asked, smirking. That damn smirk.

"Yes, you are so very much distracting," I sighed, looking at him. He only smiled and I sighed again and just went to find something.

"Wow I must be so incredibly handsome to be so distracting," he said, sarcastically but I'm pretty sure he meant it anyways.

"Yes yes," I said, trying to dismiss him so he gets bored and leaves.

"Are you jealous?" He asked and I scoffed.