CHAPTER 3: Jake

A week later

Y/N's POV

"Noona cheer for me, okay?" Daniel said, smiling in his jersey.

"Yes, I'll cheer for you, that's the reason why I came here in the first place," I said.

"Y/N! Come on, I saved you a spot!" Sunoo said waving at me. I quickly gave Daniel once last good luck before going over to Sunoo.

He got us pretty good seats. On the second floor, right next to the railing. It's not like we'll be sitting down so much anyways. We'll probably be standing jumping around screaming our heads off.

Heeseung is also playing, in fact he's team captain. Now that I think of the situation with him, what have I gotten myself into. I mentally cursed myself as I think about the whole thing. I know we said no strings attached but what if that guy actually ends up liking me? I can't give him that. He deserves better than me.

"Y/N! The game is starting, look look look," Sunoo said already jumping, looking down at them.

He's here. Of course he's here his team is playing but what the hell. I haven't seen him in a while, he looks great. Asshole. Curse you Daniel, you just had to be on the team. I sighed and sat down. I know I'm supposed to be cheering but I messed my own mood up.

"Y/N! Daniel scored 3 points!" Sunoo suddenly squealed which made me jump out of my seat. I quickly came beside Sunoo and there Daniel was, playing his best.

"GO DANIEL!" I quickly screamed. If he expects me to cheer for him then I can't let my mood get in the way of my baby brother and his win. I'd feel awful. The whistle blew and he waved at me smiling.

"Wah, Daniel has gotten so good!" Sunoo said looking at Daniel sitting, waiting for the referee to blow the whistle to continue the game. Once the referee blew the whistle again, they got back to the game.

(I think I know something about basketball but I still have no idea if its even remotely correct so I'm sorry)

The scores went back to back as the game progresses and it's time to decide who will win this game. I'm literally leaning on the railing desperately praying that Daniel makes the shot in time.

The whole room was quiet and the only thing we could hear are their shoes on the gym floor. We were waiting, so patiently. Everyone was literally silent. Only 15 seconds left on the clock when Heeseung passed the ball to Daniel and he shoots. HE SCORED.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAH" Me and Sunoo screamed, everyone else joining us. My heart felt like it was about to burst out of my chest. I am so proud of him, I can't even process it. Bighit actually beat Dwight. HAH!

"DANIEL," I screamed and Sunoo and I immediately tackled him into a huge bear hug the moment we were allowed to.

"Oh my goodness your won! Aaaaahh," I said shaking my tall ass baby brother by his shoulders. He looked so out of it, it's like he couldn't even believe it. I was grinning like a maniac. Sunoo continued to punch him playfully, also so proud of him. I saw Heeseung in the back and I walked towards him.

"YOU TOO YOU ACE!" I said and hugged him too. "Ah crazy bro," I said, still really proud. They did so good tonight.

"Well you were cheering for us so," he said, slightly sounding a little upset.

"Well, I was cheering for my brother, not all of you in general but I guess that works too," I said, hands on my hips standing tall and mighty.

"Daniel's your brother?!" He asked, surprised. Is he joking? I thought everyone knew that.