CHAPTER 23: Shopping

Y/N's POV

"What?"

"I was jealous," he repeated, scratching the back of his neck.

"Of what?" I asked, extremely confused. We were walking behind everyone else so hopefully, they don't hear us.

"From the moment you greeted us to the end of lunch, Sunoo was clinging to you like a koala, I couldn't even talk to you for a second, then all this talk about you two being friends and living together and stuff" he said, rolling his eyes. I let out a slight laugh. "Why are you laughing?"

"You can't possibly be serious," I said.

"And why not?"

"I mean, why would you be jealous of Sunoo? Didn't you hear, I never had feelings for him and he likes someone else, apparently," I started. "Anyways why do I even have to explain to you, it's not like we have anything going on," I shrugged.

"Ouch, you want something to go on between us?" He said. He's starting again.

"No? Sounds like you do though, you're the one jealous, apparently," I shrugged. We were talking and before we know it, we arrived back at the school "I have to go, midpoint inspection," I said.

"Oh yeah, you'll definitely get approved, it was my idea remember?" He said, hardcore boasting.

"Can't you just wish me luck like normal people?" I asked, sighing.

"Sure," he said and crouched down, putting both his hands on my neck and giving me a quick kiss. He then let go and chuckled.

I froze and blinked a few times. He can't just keep doing that.

"What the fuck did I just witness?" Geonu asked, jaw to the ground. I sighed.

"Everybody saw that, huh?" I asked and they all nodded, some are shocked while some are much more amused than the rest.

"Hea let's go, we'll see you guys later," I tiredly said and pulled Hea by the arm, waving at my friends.

"That was so entertaining," Hea giggled.

"Don't even,"

"What? You can't tell me you hated that," she said, still giggling. "Can't you just wish me luck like normal people? Sure!" She said, mocking the conversation. I sighed.

"I'm very impressed with your work, Ms. Kim," our professor said and I thanked her. "You really captured what I had hoped to see, tell me what gave you this idea?"

"Let's just say someone inspired me," I told her, and awkwardly chuckled. I really didn't know how to describe how I figured it out but that'll do.

"Well you're work is great as it is, I don't think you could be done it better. You should keep that inspiration of yours, it'll take you places," she said. "Well, you all did so well, to some, make sure to perfect your art for the festival's exhibition, you have less than a week!" She said and exited the room, which made me feel like I could finally breath.

"Wah, again, you got all compliments, maybe I also need inspiration. Who is it by the way?" She asked.

"Who is what?"

"Before class you told me someone made you realize what was missing, who is it?" She asked. I hesitated to answer but in the end, I told her.

"...Sunghoon," I said, in a low voice so only she could hear. She gasped and squealed.

"I knew it! I mean who else? So what happened, tell me all the details, please,"

"Fine fine I will, can you relax," I told her.