CHAPTER 20: Romance Drama

Y/N's POV

"Y/N what the hell?"

Sunoo was leaning on the door frame with a hand on his hip, watching me not moving from my bed when I should already be ready to leave. I ignored him and kept my eyes on my phone.

"Y/N get up!" He said. I groaned and hid my head in my sheets. "Is it because of what happened last Friday? Why are you so affected?" He asks.

"I am not. It's just annoying, how dare he?" 

"I understand but if your late and don't check on your project, you'll be screwed for your midpoint inspection tomorrow," he said. 

"Holy shit," I said, remembering that it was tomorrow. I hurriedly changed and ran out the door before Sunoo. "Hurry hurry! I'll just fix myself in the car," I told him. My class starts at 9:30 and it's already 9.

"Hey no-" Ni-ki said but I ran past him, trying to get to my class as fast as I can.

Sunoo's POV

"What's up with Y/N?" Heeseung hyung asked. I shrugged.

"She's almost late," I told him.

"How? She's always been on time since I became friends with you guys," Jungwon said.

"Something happened,"

"What?" They all asked at the same time. I guess my best friend's life is that entertaining.

"Not my story to tell," I said and started to walk away, trying to get a snack before I go to class.

"Hey Sunoo!" Someone called. I turned around to see Sunghoon hyung. I suddenly narrowed my eyes, recalling what Y/N told me.

"Hi?" I said, more of a question.

"Where's Y/N?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Because, I want to talk to her,"

"About?" 

You mean about what you did a few days ago? I thought. 

"Why? Do you think I'm going to steal her from you?" He asked. I scoffed. 

"That will never happen,"

"I'll buy you lunch if you tell me where her class is right now," He said.

I'm so sorry for selling you off like that Y/N. You'd do the same right? For free food? 

Y/N's POV

"Yah! You were nearly late," Hea said, coming towards me when the professor left.

"I know I know," 

"How?"

"I overslept,"

"But you never oversleep?" She asked, suspicious of my ridiculous excuse.

"Not today," I sighed.

"Well I'm glad you made it in time, and carrying your project, who are you, the hulk?" 

"It's an empty shell, it isn't that heavy," I reasoned.

"Yeah, maybe for you," She said. I rolled my eyes playfully. "By the way the professor's feedback on yours was literally all compliments, it's so unfair.

"Well not really, she said it may need color," I said. 

"That's kind of dumb, it has it's own beauty, it doesn't need to shine with color, it isn't a disco ball,"

"Yeah no I'm still going to add the color she said it was missing, I just need to figure out how," I said, looking at my project.

"Yah, you're so good, you'll literally be fine,"