CHAPTER 26: Festival

Y/N's POV 

"Let's get cotton candy first," Hea told me and continued to drag me.

"Where are the others? Shouldn't we group up?" I asked.

"Well, they went ahead so they're probably having the time of their lives already, so we'll just have fun and try to find them along the way," she said. "Which animal are you picking?" She asks. 

We were looking at the cotton candy and it can be made as different animals or characters. We were trying to pick one since there's a lot to choose from.

"I'm picking hello kitty,"

"I'll pick melody then," I said.

"Alright, sir one melody and one hello kitty please," she told the man.

We continued to walk through the festival trying to find our friends but we haven't seen any of them yet.

"Noona!" A voice called. I thought it sounded familiar so I turned my head and there Daniel was, with Taki.

"Danny, you actually came," I said and hugged him. "Hey Taki," I greeted and hugged him too.

"Of course I did! I saw your piece, it was amazing! It looked so cool in the sun," he told me and I smiled.

"Come on, help us find everyone," I told them and we all walked together.

"Oh, Jungwon's calling," Hea said and answered the phone. 

She asked where they were and after he told her, she hung up and we immediately went there. 

"There you guys are, we were playing games," Sunoo said, pointing at the guys who were playing carnival games.

"Sunoo!" I said, spotting something. He looked at me and looked to the direction I was pointing at. 

"Dance machine," we both said, at the same time.

"Danny, could you hold my bag? Oh and my earrings," I said, and started to take my earrings off.

"Why are you taking them off?" Sunghoon asked, walking towards us.

"Huh? Oh I'm going on the dance machine with Sunoo," I said.

"Give me them, I'll hold them," he said, reaching his hand out.

"Huh? Alright," I said and put them on his hand before Sunoo held my hand, dragging me to the tent.

"I'm beating you, Sunoo. I have a winning streak," I told him, warming up. He just scoffed.

"Wah, they're taking this seriously," I heard K say.

"They always do," Daniel said, sighing.

Me and Sunoo both got on and picked our favorite song to do. It was really difficult the first fer times we did it when we were younger but we both mastered it. We haven't done this in a while the rusty one, loses. We waited for the song to start and we immediately started when we saw the steps on the screen.

"I'm cutting off your winning streak, Y/N," he told me. I scoffed and just focused.

"Tell me, how much is Y/N's win streak?" Nicholas asked. 

"About 70, they go at it every time we go to the arcade. We haven't been that often so it's a little low this year," Heeseung said.

"This year?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Since when did they go at it?" Geonu asked.

"Noona's streak started on New Years, he cut off Sunoo hyung's wins," Daniel said.