CHAPTER 16: Sunghoon

Y/N's POV

"I found lover boy," I said loudly so that the rest of the group could hear. They all turned around to see Jay walking down the stairs holding Daeun's hand. "No wonder you disappeared," I said and smiled in delight. "You finally decided to man up and stop being a coward," I said, nodding my head like a proud mom.

"About that... she approached me first," he said and my smile dropped. He really waited for her to approach him?

"Nevermind then,"

"Yah! You're just lucky that Jake asked to talk to you first!" He said loudly.

"Ask to talk? About what?" Nicholas asked.

"We were just catching up," I told him.

"Catching up my ass," Jay scoffed. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you going to introduce her?" I asked. Maybe me, Hea and Sunoo are the only ones that haven't met her yet but she looks like a sweet person so I want to meet her.

"Right, Daeun, this is Y/N," He said pointing to me. "Her bestfriends Sunoo and Hea," he continued pointing to Sunoo and Hea. "And as you know guys,"

"Hi, I'm Kang Daeun, it's really nice to meet you guys," she said.

"You as well, I heard a lot of sweet things about you," I said, hinting that Jay is talkative about her. "I'm Kim Y/N," I said.

When we finished introductions, I was pulled to the dance floor by sweet sweet brother, Daniel and his adorable friend, Taki. These kids I swear. I looked at Daniel confused on why he made us the center of attention.

"Dance with us Noona, like before" he said and smiled innocently.

"I frickin' hate you you know that?"

"I know very well,"

"I'm telling mom to not you do this anymore," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure? It's your favorite song to dance to," Taki said and it had me confused since I have a lot of favorites.

"Right, we have a whole choreo for this," Daniel said and grinned like a weirdo.

Sunoo's POV

I was enjoying just seeing Y/N stand awkwardly but also unbothered in the middle of everyone with Daniel, waiting for the music to start. It was amusing, she was embarrassed by nothing. Y/N is a great dancer. She did ballet for 10 years, % of those years, with me. She loves hip hop a lot too. She can pretty much dance to anything.

"OH?" The guys and I said at the same time. Rainism started to play and I could help but get hyped.

I've seen Daniel, Taki and Y/N dance to rainism a bunch of times. It was amazing to watch honestly. I get energized every time I watch it. They performed it at their dance class before I joined.

"Shouldn't you be up there with them?" EJ asked and I shook my head.

"Nope, that's their thing, our thing is ballet," I simply said.

"Ballet?" Kyungmin asked, surprised. I simply nodded and watched them dance.

(Pretend it's the rainism performance in I-land but Y/N is Jungwon, K is Taki and Sunghoon is Daniel.)

"Wah, she's better than me," I heard Jake said.

"Of course she is, she's Y/N, she's amazing," I said, still slightly salty about what he did to Y/N.

"She really is," he said and I rolled my eyes.

They finished and bowed, earning claps from everyone.