CHAPTER 8: Jay

Y/N's POV

After a 3 weeks, everything was so great. Me, Sunoo, and the others are hanging out every chance we have. I still haven't made my own friends but I am content with the friends I have now. Just a closed friend group.

"WAKE UP!" Sunoo screamed.

"I am starting to regret telling you the password to my apartment," I groaned and sat up.

"Well suck it up, get ready," he said.

"Sunoo my classes don't start until 10, it's only 7:30 am," I told him.

"Then I'm riding in the car alone?" He said and and pouted.

"Yes, I'll go on my motorcycle," I said, my eyes still shut while speaking to him.

"Aw okay, I'll just text you to meet if we ever go anywhere," he said, still pouting.

"Okay, I'll see you later," I said and he went outside. I went back into my room and laid back down. I still have 2 hours I won't sleep but I'll just lay down for an hour.

Once I my alarm rang, I quickly turned it off and started to get ready, at last. I wore a blue botton up shirt and beige dress pants and my white converse.

I grabbed my tote bag and went to the garage and got on my motorcycle and drove towards the school.

"Wow, your outfit doesn't match your jet black motorcycle," Ni-ki said. I glared at him and removed my helmet making him see that I'm glaring at him.

"You look cool Y/N," Heeseung said. I smiled at him.

"Of course she looks cool, she's Ms. Popular," Sunoo said, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Yah..." I said. Why did he have to tell him. It's lowkey embarrassing.

"Really? Why?" Jungwon asked, curiously.

"Because-" he started but I cut him off.

"Well I really have to go to class now," I said and shot a glare at Sunoo. I walked towards the art department and set my things down.

'Why am I stupid?' I asked myself.

I wore beige pants and my white converse when I'm supposed to be working on my first piece.

I sighed and wore the apron that everyone had. Hopefully, it'll be enough to not get the mess on me.

"Hi!" A girl popped up as I was tying the back of my apron.

"Hey," I said back.

"I'm Min Hea," she introduced herself, smiling sweetly.

"Kim Y/N," I said smiling back.

"I love how your piece is going, i can tell it's going to be good," she said, looking at my art.

"Really? Thanks," I said.

"Hi, want to have lunch together?" She asked. I look at her.

"Hm... I'm having lunch with my friends but you can join us if that's okay," I said and started to prepare my art supplies.

"Really? Is it okay? I'll go, if it's okay!" She said, her smile growing bigger. I nodded. She squealed but then our professor came in. She went to her table to work on her piece and I chuckled.

When the professor announced that we were dismissed, Hea cringed to my shoulder with her things, while I packed mine. We headed to the cafeteria and I looked for the guys.

"Guys, this is Hea, Hea this is Jungwon, Ni-ki, Heeseung, and Sunoo," I said introducing her to them. "Is it okay if she sits here?" I asked.

"Uh yeah? You made a friend of course she can sit with us!" Sunoo said. We sat down, her beside Sunoo. "I know we just met but I can already tell we're going to be sitting together often," Sunoo whispered to her, even though we can all still hear it. "So I'm going to let you in on something," he suddenly said.