CHAPTER 15: Daeun

Jay's POV

Y/N and Jake came back from talking and Jake went over to Sunoo while Y/N went towards me and the guys. She nudged me and I gave her a questionable look.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"It's your turn now, Jay," she said. I do know what she was implying but I still gave her a clueless look, in hopes that she might drop it. "Oh no, don't give me that look, you know exactly what you have to do, talk to her, Jay," she said.

I looked at the direction Daeun was at and stared for a while. She then looked my way and we had eye contact for a split second before she looked away.

"I saw that," Y/N said, teasingly. I looked away and she sighed. "Look if you really don't want to, I won't force it but you really should think about it, I saw that look," she said.

"Alright," I said and hugged her. "Thanks thought, I almost did it," I said, grinning. She looked at me, offended.

"Whatever Jay," she said and pushed me off before running to Sunoo. I smiled.

I looked at Daeun's direction again, I really do miss her. Every post we had together was archived but I never deleted them. How could I? I only made it look as if I was okay without her, that I would be fine, yet everything I had of her was still in the back of my closet.

Y/N's POV

"Did you actually talk to Jake? Civilly? As in you forgave him?" Sunoo asked, not believing the guy that talked to him before I went over.

"Yes Sunoo I told him that,"

"Oh good 'cause I totally told him it was no problem, I thought I'd get in trouble with you if it was all a lie," he said and I rolled my eyes. Sunoo is a forgiving person, that's for sure. Maybe he's making me too much of a forgiving person too.

"Y/N! They're dancing in Jake's basement come on, let's go too!" Ni-ki said and tugged my arm.

"How am I supposed to dance in this? Are you insane?" I told him. I was wearing a cropped top and a skirt.

"What? Girl Idols do it all the time, what's the problem?" He said. At that, I didn't say anything and just let myself get dragged.

"Daniel?!" I yelled when I saw my brother dancing in the middle of the crowd with his friend. "What is this kid thinking?"

"You know him too? Damn you know everyone," Geonu said.

"Why the hell is Daniel here?" Sunoo said, walking into the basement.

"I have no idea but he's here with Taki, TAKI!" I said in disbelief. Who let them come here? My mom?

"Noona!" Daniel yelled when he spotted me. He came towards me and other people took the dance floor.

"What the hell are you doing here? This is supposed to be a university party, what are you doing?" I told him. "You too Taki! Since when were you a fan of parties," I scolded and Taki just smiled innocently.

"I'm a junior, not a child, plus we were just dancing!" He said. I sighed.

"Did mom allow you to go here?" I asked. If she allowed them to go, I don't really care. He nodded.

"The juniors from Dwight's basketball team invited us so," he said. Since when were they on good terms with Dwight?

"Alright, whatever do your thing,"

"Since when did you have a brother?" Hea asked, nudging me.

"Since I was 2? I said, questioningly.