CHAPTER 29: Whipped

Sunghoon's POV

After losing a our sanity on that rollercoaster, we met up with the girls and we planned to go on the sky ride next and Heeseung decided to sit this one out. Sunoo almost did the same but Ni-ki managed to convince him and telling him not to worry. 

The two ended up pairing together and the others started to pair up too. I grabbed Y/N, wanting to ride it with her. The others went in line before us so we were behind everyone. 

Y/N had her camera since the festival yesterday and now she has it in her hand, taking pictures the moment we got on the ride. She took pictures of the others and also at the people on the ground. Including half dead Heeseung.

I just admired her as she smiled taking pictures at every little thing that catches her attention. I smiled at her until she pointed the camera at me and snapped a picture. I came back to my senses and she just laughed. 

"Sunoo!" She yelled at the boy in the cart in front of us but he didn't dare move. 

Though Ni-ki did holding up the peace sign, which made Sunoo look at the other boy to scold him for moving to much making it the perfect time for Y/N to steal their picture. She showed me and we snickered at the two boys.

"That's golden," I told her, continuing to giggle.

"I know right," she said. I looked at her. She had such a big smile on her face, I couldn't help but smile too.

"You can make life size sculptures and take amazing pictures, you're good at dancing too. What can't you do Y/N?" I asked her.

"I don't know, I think I can do anything," she said. 

"Can you skate?" I asked.

"Which one? If you mean skateboard, then yes," she said confidently. 

"You can also skateboard?" I asked her. I guess there really isn't something she can't do.

"Yeah, Jake taught me, actually," she said. My mood suddenly shifted.

"I didn't ask," I mumbled. I could do that if I wanted to. "But can you ice skate?" I asked her. 

"I used to, when I was 10, I used to go to the rink after school a lot," she said. I just nodded. "Look! K and EJ are got off already," she said, pointing down on the ground, grabbing her camera and taking a picture of the two waving up at us.

"Wah I hated that, the cart kept shaking, and it didn't help that this one moves so much," Sunoo said smacking Ni-ki's back. 

"You okay Sun?" Y/N asked. 

They have nicknames too huh?

"Nope... I'm sitting out on the next ride," Sunoo said.

"Pfft, alright," Y/N said rubbing his back.

"What should we do next then?" Jungwon asked.

"Ferris Wheel," Ni-ki said.

"Shouldn't we go there at night instead?" Daeun asked.

"Well there's going to be fireworks at the school festival I was kind of hoping that we get to it," Ni-ki said.

"Well then, we should ride the ferris wheel now, right?" Nicholas said and everyone else nodded.

"Nevermind I'm going on this one," Sunoo told everyone.

"I'm not, have fun though," Heeseung hyung said, stepping away and waving at us. 

Jay's POV

When we were lining up, I made sure that Sunghoon and Y/N would be at the back of the line so they'd have to ride together alone since there are only 10 of us and the capacity of one cart is 4.