CHAPTER 7: Friends

Y/N's POV

"Heeseung,"

"It's been a while, YN," he said, smiling widely.

"How was the States?" I asked, trying so hard not to be awkward.

"It was amazing! New York was really pretty," he said. I nodded. God this is so awkward. "How are you?" He asked.

"Same old me," I said. Nothing really changed except for me being in university now.

"Still rejecting people?" He said, jokingly. I looked at him.

"Yah..." I said, a little offended.

"No no not like that, I meant are guys still fawning over you," he said, slightly laughing. I glared at him.

"Gosh," I scoffed.

"I'm attending here, don't you know?" He asked.

"Yeah, I know, of course you are, you're the ace," I said, smiling at him.

He's good at everything, even when we were in elementary. An all rounder, as they said.

"Did you make friends yet?" He said, with a sudden burst of energy. I shook my head, no.

"Sunoo did though, as expected," I said, sighing.

"Hm, you're going to your class now right? Let's go eat barbecue later with Sunoo and his new friends," he suggested.

"Sure, I haven't had barbecue in weeks," I said.

"Great, see you later, okay?" Heeseung said before running off.

When my class was done I immediately looked for Sunoo. I found him with his friends and they waved at me. I smiled and ran towards them.

"Yah! Are you forgetting me?" I voice said beside me. I stopped walking and looked at him. It was Heeseung.

"Oh Heeseung," I said and grabbed his wrist, walked towards them. "Ni-ki, Jungwon, this is Heeseung, our only other friend," I said. Sunoo looked at me with wide eyes. Heeseung introduced himself and so did they.

"You guys made up?" Sunoo asks.

"We never fought?" I asked kind of confused. He just stood there in disbelief. Is it about that? I didn't clarify that he's over it but he should be? Right? "Anyways Heeseung's treating us to barbecue,"

"What?" Heeseung said.

"What? You said you wanted to have barbecue," I said, recalling the conversation we had earlier.

"I didn't mean that I-" he said but I cut him off.

"Great, Ni-ki, Jungwon you guys are coming, whether you like it or not," I said, wrapping both my arms, on theirs.

"Yah, you're stealing my friends away from me," Sunoo said, pouting.
"They're my friends now," I said and skipping away with both of them at my side. Leaving Sunoo to walk with Heeseung.

Sunoo's POV

"I thought you were the social butterfly," Heeseung said, looking at Y/N, talking with Jungwon and Ni-ki.

"I'm just as surprised as you, she usually doesn't warm up to people that quickly," I told him. Then something came into my mind. "Are you guys okay now?" I asked him.

"Why wouldn't we be?" He asked.

"Yah! Refusing to talk about it isn't moving on, hyung," I said. He laughed.

"I'm over the fact that I got rejected, but her, not completely," he said and I scoffed.

"And you still want to be close to her? Hyung, what if you fall again? What if you hurt yourself again?" I said.