CHAPTER 14: Forgiven

Y/N's POV 

"Y/Nnieee," Sunoo whined, barging into my apartment. I sighed, I should really change my password.

"Hey Sunoo," I said, still trying to look for something to eat.

"Why didn't you tell me that you and Jay were going out?" He said, stilll in a whining voice.

"Because we aren't," I simply said.

"So you guys just kiss and make out as friends?" 

"Sure," 

"Y/N this feels like Heeseung all over again," he said, as if he was warning me.

"Except it isn't like Heeseung, Sunoo, Jay doesn't see me that way,"  I said, remembering the conversation we had earlier. 

"And how can you be so sure?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Because I know who he likes," I said. 

I got fresh fruits and washed them as Sunoo was eyeing me the whole time. I don't exactly know why he's like this but this is Sunoo so.

"Whatever! Anyways, as  you know we're going to a party, Heeseung is picking us up, Hea will be here any minute and we need to get dressed." He said.

"It's at Jake's house," I bluntly said.

"WHAT!?" 

"The party, it's Jake's party," I repeated

"Jake, as in, Shim Jake? As in Shim Jaeyoon Jake?" He tried to confirm. I just nodded. "And you just agreed? How did you know it's Jake's party?" 

"You agreed first, without knowing it was his party, by the way. I know because he was talking to Jay when earlier," I told him.

"That means he knows you go here?" Sunoo gasped.

"Yeah well he would know sooner or later if he's good friends with Jake," I siad. "Whatever, there's going to be plenty of people at the party so I might not even see him at all tonight," I said and went straight to my room to find something to wear.

"What are you wearing?" Sunoo said with sass.

"Um... clothes?" I said. I wasn't wearing anything too crazy it was normal. I heard him sigh.

"I'll just pick your outfit,: he
said and went into my closet. He came out with clothes and extended his arm, gesturing me to take them. "Wear this," he said. I sighed.

"Now come on, Hea just messaged me that they're outside," he said

"Now come on, Hea just messaged me that they're outside," he said. I grabbed my bag and we headed out.

"Why are we partying on a weekday?" I asked. It's not like I care but going to a party at Jake's house wasn't the best idea I had in the world.

"Finally you guys are here," Hea said waving her hands in the air. Her, Heeseung, Ni-ki and Jungwon were leaning on Heeseung's car, waiting for us to come down.