CHAPTER 17: Made

Y/N's POV

"Sunghoon?" I asked, shocked. "Do you need something?" I asked and looked down to se that he was still holding my wrist.

"Ah no," he said and let go. I was even more confused.

"Why did you pull me in here then?" 

"I don't know really, I'm just a little bored hiding alone," he said and jumped on the bed.

"Why are you hiding?" I asked and he sighed.

"A few of the girls I dumped are looking for me and hiding is probably the only way to avoid them," he said, unbothered. I scoffed. 

"So you just pulled a random stranger in with you? What would've happened if I was one of the girls you dumped?" I asked him.

"Are you? I don't remember anyone named Y/N," he said. I scoffed again, who is this guy? Some kind of player?

"I'm out of here, Sunoo is probably waiting for me," I said and was reaching for the doornob when he blocked the door. I looked away in disbelief. This is ridiculous. 

"Not so fast," he said and tilted his head. I tilted my head and raised a brow. 

"What?" I asked. 

He just kept on coming forward and I kept stepping back, kind of mocking him. My back was pressed against the wall and he put his arms on either side, trapping me. I sighed. God damnit. I'm in a room, with some kind of womanizer, against the wall. 

"Dude can you let me go?" I said. I wasn't in the mood for this. 

"Why would I?" He asked innocently. I shut my eyes, frustrated. 

This guy is getting on my nerves I swear.

"I don't have time for this," I mumbled, with my eyes still closed. I felt something on my forehead so I looked to see him leaning his forehead against mine. 

My eyes widen and I moved, trying to get away before I get myself into trouble but he gripped my waist on each side. I gasped at the contact, his hands were really cold. Why do I get myself into these kind of situations.

"What?" he asked. 

"Your hands are cold, can you let go?" I asked. 

He said nothing and just stared at me, observing my face with a subtle pleased expression. I tried to get out of his grip again but he was surprisingly strong. I didn't move after that and just stared at his face.

That is one handsome face. No flaws whatsoever. He had long eyelashes and he had one single beauty mark on the side of his nose which I found beautiful. He was beautiful, damn. I felt as if I was bewitched by him, his beauty. 

 His eyes fluttered from my eyes to my lips and I did the same without even thinking. He started to lean in and my eyes widen, but I still did nothing. He was so close and I closed my eyes, waiting.

"Can I?' he asked. I opened my eyes and hesitated but in the end nodded and I felt his lips against mine. 

I stayed still for the longest time until he removed his hands from my waist to my arms and wrapped them around his neck. He then help my waist again and smiled into the kiss. After a few minutes we heard a knock on the door and that made us stop,

I leaned my head against his shoulder in shame and groaned. I let go and looked at him just to see a satisfied look on his face. He looked at me, smirking, tongue pressed against his cheek. I looked away.

"This is probably the best thing that happened tonight," he said.

"I don't know your entrance tonight was pretty dramatic," I told him.