CHAPTER 31: Cuddle

Y/N's POV

I woke up, slowly opening my eyes to see just white. When I looked up, I flinched seeing Sunghoon sleeping beside me, with me basically on his chest. I jot up and he groaned, shifting on the bed. 

I cover my mouth and just stared at him. I slowly tilted my head to look at him. He looks like a prince. He was sleeping so peacefully. I smiled and was about to get out of bed when he held my wrist. 

I looked back and he was still in the same position and has his eyes closed but he was holding onto my wrist.

"You can stare more if you want," he said, slowly opening his eyes and smiling, showing his vampire teeth. I avoided his gaze and pulled my hand back before going into the bathroom.

Once I closed the door, I leaned on the door and put my hand on my chest, sighing. That smile seriously has some kind of impact on me. 

While I was in there I washed my face. I paused to look at the mirror when I suddenly realized. I put a hand over my mouth and gasped. I started slapping myself repeatedly. 

"Sunghoon and I slept on the same bed," I whispered to myself, as if I was telling my reflection. "In my house," I added, slapping myself a couple more times before going out.

When I went out, I see Sunghoon trying to take off his shirt and I shrieked. He flinched, dropping his shirt, covering his stomach again. 

"What are you doing?!" I asked him, still startled.

"Taking off my shirt?"

"Why? You don't even have anything to change into," I told him.

"Oh... right," he said and I sighed, going out of the room and going into Daniel's room.

I went into his closet to grab a plain black t-shirt and went back to my room before Daniel could wake up. I threw it at him and he started to take off his shirt again so I turned around, facing the wall.

"Can't you change in the bathroom?" I asked, pointing to the bathroom door.

"You won't get to see me in there, unless you want to go in with me?" He teased and I scoffed.

The door knob started to shake so I turned and started to panic since I didn't lock the door. My eyes widen when Sunoo came in. 

He looked at Sunghoon so I did too. Sunghoon still didn't put the shirt on so I turned to Sunoo to see a huge grin on his face. Knowing what he was thinking, I started to wave my hands trying to explain the situation but he just nodded his head, slowly closing the door. 

"UGH!" I said, softly banging my head on the wall.

Sunoo's POV

"Are they still asleep Sunoo?" Y/N's mom asked as I entered the kitchen for the second time. 

I woke up early and immediately went to Y/N's house so I could wake her up when her mom told me that her and her boyfriend are in her room sleeping. I was extremely confused so I went into her room, only to see Sunghoon hyung shirtless.

"They're perfectly awake aunty," I told her, smiling. "Speak of the devil," I said, eyeing the two of them enter the kitchen.

"Good Morning mom, Sunoo," Y/N said, shooting a glare at me.

"Hi hyung," I greeted, grinning.

"Hey Sunoo," he said back, returning the grin.

"So... since when did you two start dating, because the last I remember, you guys were just friends," I teased, emphasizing friends.