CHAPTER 33: Fix

Hea's POV

"Y/N," I sighed in relief when I saw her sitting in class. "Y/N, about what you saw," I tried to tell her.

"Hm? Oh I could care less about it Hea, there's nothing between me and Sunghoon, he can do as he pleases," she said. If I didn't know any better I would've believed her, since she was pretty convincing.

You're such a good actress Y/N..

I texted Daeun, telling her about what happened.

lovely.kang: Of course she did! I really am about fight that girl, she just doesn't stop!

heyyy.a: you and me both

lovely.kang: Sunghoon's here

heyyy.a: poor guy, everything was going in their favor too...

lovely.kang: things will turn out

heyyy.a: I hope so

Y/N's POV

I quickly got out of class and told Hea that I was going to the washroom. I saw the girl that kissed Sunghoon, she looked at me and smirked.

"What?" She asked, smirking. I kept silent and remained calm. I came in here to wash my hands not to kick someone's ass. She then gasped and I looked at her through the mirror. "You didn't think that he actually liked you, did you?" She asked and laughed. "You did!" 

"Who are you?" I can at least know, right? 

"The reason why he's with you," she said. I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell is she talking about?

"What does that mean?" I asked her.

"Please, the only reason he's with you, or any girl really, is to get over me, but it looks like he still hasn't," she said. 

"You kissed him, not the other way around," I told her.

"Does it matter? He liked it," she said, smirking. "I'm back now, and I want him back so keep your distance and don't cling to him, hm?" she said, stepping towards me and pushing me away. "Or I'll fight you, and I'll win," 

Can she at least be a little intimidating?

I've had enough.

 I threw my fist at her and she flinched. I stopped my fist right in front of her, not even touching her face. 

"If you're going to fight, fight with your fist," I told her before leaving the bathroom.

I sighed and maintained my straight face while walking towards my friends. They were all there, even Sunghoon, but like I did with Jake, I won't let him get to me, pretending not to care is what I'm best at.

"Y/N..." Sunghoon started.

"It's fine Sunghoon, really," I told him, acting as if it was actually fine.

"No it isn't," he said, holding my arm.

I looked at the others and back at Sunghoon. I slowly grabbed his arm and pulling my arm back and pulling him away from the group.

"Don't do this in front of them, it's making them uncomfortable," I told him. 

I wasn't even thinking about it anymore. I was just worried that it might be uncomfortable to hang out together especially since it seems like everyone already knows. 

"But I want to explain,"

"Why? You don't have to explain anything, I get it really, I've done the same," I told him.