CHAPTER 25: Exhibition

Y/N's POV

"Y/Nnie!" Sunoo called in a sing song voice, coming into my room.

It was now the 1st day of the school festival and I am so excited. I get to show off my work to people and enjoy this mini break with my friends. I got off my bed and headed straight to the kitchen.

"I made you breakfast, in your house, without your knowledge. Um, sorry but also... you're welcome," he said and gave me the waffles.

"Aww Sunoo! Thank you, this looks so good, you're getting good at this kitchen thing," I told him.

"Thank you very much," he said and sat down so he could also eat.

"Go doll yourself up, I'll clean this and then I'll leave to also change, okay?" He said.

"You're awfully sweet today Sunoo," I told him and went into my room.

"I know!" He yelled from the kitchen.

I showered and dried my hair with a hair dryer. I moved on to make up before styling my hair the way I want and finally changing. I wore the outfit me and the girls bought a few days ago. I then put my accessories on and lastly my shoes.

I got my bag and looked for my camera. I wanted to bring it today since it is the first festival I'm going to with not only Sunoo, Heeseung and my brother. I finally found it and it was next to the paper bag Sunghoon gave.

I then remembered that he wanted me to open it today so I did. I slowly opened the box to see gorgeous accessories. It was every accessory you needed. Earrings, necklaces and a bracelet. Sunghoon knows what really looks good, that's for sure. It was beautiful, expensive too. What was he thinking?

I stared at myself in the mirror then back at the gift Sunghoon gave. I debated on whether to wear it or not.

Give it a chance Y/N

I sighed

Okay fine I'll wear it. I thought and put it on.

"It's pretty,"

"Y/N! I'm done, are you?" I heard Sunoo yell from the living room.

"Yeah," I said and went into the living room.

"Wah, Y/N you look so good!" He said. I smiled at him and thanked him. "I need to take a picture of you right now," he said and took his phone out.

We took a few photos of each other and then went out. We took Sunoo's car since I didn't really feel like driving my motorcycle today was such a good idea.

"I can't wait to see it Y/N, I've only ever seen it the first few days you were working on it," he said.

"Well you're going to see it today, I was really proud of myself for that piece Sunoo," I said.

"I still remember back then you were so proud of making your own pot, then you taught me," he said.

"Are you going to cry, Sunoo?! Oh my god it's a school project, we only started college we haven't graduated yet, relax," I said and chuckled.

"I wasn't going to cry Y/N! I was just being sentimental, gosh," he said, annoyed now. I laughed and we listened and screamed to songs the rest of the way.

"Sunoo, let's buy flowers for Hea first," I said. He stopped the car and I quickly went out and bought flowers. "I got them, let's go,"

"There they are!" K yelled and they put their hands in the air.

I walked out of the car with Sunoo and they all gave me a thumbs up. I chuckled, these guys might be towering over me but they sure can be cute sometimes.