CHAPTER 18: Free Food

Y/N's POV

pshoon started following you

What.

I sat up and made sure I saw the notification right

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Sunoo asked beside me, rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing Sun, just go back to sleep," I told him before staring back at my phone.

pshoon liked a post you were tagged in

pshoon commented: "made" I get it :)

I rolled my eyes and laid back down and shut my phone. I stared at the ceiling, thinking about tomorrow. Sunghoon apparently goes to our school and well, since he's besties with everyone I won't be able to avoid him. Why does this sort of thing keep happening to me?

"You guys can pick clothes to borrow, as if someone is giving them back," I said, emphasizing someone, referring to Hea. 

"What? You have good clothes, and it's not like you mind," she said, shrugging. I rolled my eyes, she's right. 

"Um, what are you wearing?" Sunoo asked.

It was now the next day and Sunoo is asking me what I'm wearing. I looked in the mirror and it wasn't a bad outfit at all. It was all black since I wanted to ride my motorcycle today. 

"I think her outfit is great," Daeun said.

"But it's Wednesday," Hea said, narrowing her eyes at me. Wednesday?

"Oh come on," I rolled my eyes at them. 

"Y/N! On Wednesdays we wear pink! You know this!" he said. 

For some reason, everyone actually follows this rule, just going with the joke every Wednesday so it was normal already. I groaned and went back in the closet.

"There, happy?" I asked him. 

"Very,"

"Should I also wear pink?" Daeun asked. 

"Absolutely! You're sitting with us from now on," Hea said.

Once we all finished getting ready, we went downstairs into the garage. I started my motorcycle and I looked at the three staring at me. 

"Who's riding with me?" I asked.

"Not me, I gotta drive," Sunoo said, showing his car keys. I looked at Hea next.

"On that thing? No." she said. I lastly, looked at Daeun.

"Sure! I have one too, so I'll gladly do it," she said and went on.

"Whoever arrives last pays for lunch," I grinned and started to take off with Daeun. 

"That's so not fair!" Hea said and Daeun and I giggled. We took off.

"Well, we're definitely not paying for lunch," I said, giggling at the other two who were still not here.  We arrived and are waiting in the parking lot for them to arrive but they still haven't.

"Woah, nice bike," A voice said. We turned to our side to see Jay with Sunghoon. I rolled my eyes and looked away, pretending to look for Sunoo's car. 

I had completely forgotten about Sunghoon because I was happy riding my motorcycle to school. I had also forgotten that he is studying here, which means I'll have to see him everyday, and his overly perfect face. The couple greeted each other and I stared at them smiling, a little envious. Some people are just luckier than others. 

"I hate you so much!" I heard Sunoo say, which interrupted my pitiful thoughts. I looked at him with my arms crossed and smirking. 

"You two are paying for our lunch!" I said, provoking them.